Teleperformance Desktop is a targeted communication solution. It provides access to Team Chat, Team Alerts, and SME (subject matter expert) Chat, and provides supervisors with notifications regarding Teleperformance Passport Visual Authentication requests. Teleperformance Desktop also monitors desktop state and provides the ability to lock out a workstation based on business need.
The Teleperformance Desktop solution consists of both client and server applications which, when combined with business workflow process, create a powerful and dynamic contact center messaging solution.
Key Benefits of Teleperformance Desktop
* Productivity: Allows a supervisor to conduct multiple conversations with groups or individuals
* Efficiency: Reduces AHT (average handle time) by providing a quicker means of communication
* Quality: Increases FCR (First Call Resolution) through improved communication with subject matter experts
* Security: Increases end-to-end security and provides communication alert mechanisms for such features as Video Authentication and Passport authentication override
* Consistency: Provides the same agent-desktop capabilities to remote users as those located within the contact center
* Accountability: Gives supervisors the ability to assume the responsibilities of an absent colleague to ensure consistent support.