Teleperformance Observer provides users with a snapshot of call center activity and call state, using ACD (automatic call distribution) information and layered voice analysis to monitor call emotional status and provide agent location details. The product also evaluates emotions and initiates call recording automatically if either the agent or customer seems frustrated, stressed, upset or irate. This data is stored for reporting and analysis by time period and mood.
Key Benefits of Teleperformance Observer
• Improve capacity planning and seat allocation
• Provide useful information from voice analysis for coaching and identifying opportunities to improve customer satisfaction
• Monitor workstation/agent state (e.g., login, logoff, lock, working, at lunch)
• Measure and monitor trends in agent behavior through standard reports
• Provide real-time data to enable quick decision-making