Business Intelligence Analyst
- Attend recurrent & ad-hoc internal & external meetings, reviews and presentations.
- Contribute to PSP / DMAIC sessions with data and suggestions.
- Contribute to the onboarding of new team members acting as mentor.
- Develop / maintain reports related to the activities of his / area.
- Participate to agile teams & workgroups by contributing with data, facts and suggestions.
- Participate to corporate and external audits.
- Participate to the foundation and continuous education training activities of his / her role, (in-classroom, e-learning, internally or client - driven).
- Report back to management the outcome of his / her actions, tasks, highlights eventual risks & opportunities and proposes preventive and / or corrective actions.
- Support the continuous improvement effort of the company by contributing with ideas & data, sharing experience, participating to workgroups and initiatives.
- Be positive and proactive and have a desire for applying continuous improvement processes
- Adhere to Teleperformance Rules & Regulations on personal & performance data Confidentiality & Security
- Adhere to Internal and External Standards as those released by the Steering Committees
- Attend recurrent trainings published by the Client/Company on a regular basis
Qualifications & Experience:
- Studies or experience in programming
- Studies or experience in data analysis
- Studies in management, financial, maths, statistics
- To have a minimum of 1 year of experience in similar field.
- Power BI knowledge & SQL skills can be considered as asset