Quality Assurance Engineer - NICE
- Identifying test objectives from the requirement and design specifications.
- Designing and maintaining technical test scenarios for manual and/or automated execution.
- Create specifications for test data and test environments.
- Execute manual and/or automated test scenarios.
- Validate feature, functionality, logics, user experience and other operational aspects of the solutions developed.
- Producing test reports, documenting the results of the test scenarios.
- Accurately identify and communicate defects and systems enhancements to the development teams utilizing defect tracking system.
- Communicating with the Test Lead at all times to inform them of the progress / problems being encountered in the testing of any solution.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
- Carrying out client facing meetings / workshops
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in Software Quality Assurance and Automation testing
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working on NICE products, CXOne and solutions suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Attention to detail with methodical problem-solving approach.
- Solid understanding of the SDLC and STLC
- Excellent understanding of software testing techniques.
- Experience in understanding/creating technical test plans and test specifications.
- Prior testing experience in IVR/VXML environment.
- Ability to identify, isolate and document system deficiencies in a clear and concise manner.
- Preferred test engineering certificates (ISTQB, ISEB)
- Working knowledge of RESTful / SOAP API, Object-Oriented Analysis / Object-Oriented Design methodologies.
- Experience in testing mobility products (IOS/Android), SOAP UI, REST API is a plus
- Experience of automation tool (Selenium, RPA) is a plus
- Strong understanding and experience designing complex call flows involving ACD, Admin, IVR, CTI skills-based routing, and CTI integrations.
- Experience of Telephony integration using Channel Integration framework (CIF)
- Good to have:
- Experience working within Microsoft Azure environments, understanding of cloud concepts.
- Prior experience on Analytics
- Any experience/exposure to testing reports, BI/DW software, ETL
- Cloud native testing – using tools like Docker, Kubernetes
- CI/CD experience
- API testing knowledge