Teleperformance EMEA is looking for an ambitious and self-driven senior software developer to join our team! You will be involved in software architecture and design, development, customization, configuration of our software components. You should serve as a technical lead contributing to and directing the efforts of development teams and be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional software.
Our technology stack
Our team tends to use Microsoft stack of technologies with C# as the main programming language and .NET 6 as the main framework for the backend and middleware with a focus in cross-platform development.
Other technologies include: UWP, MSSQL, Kubernetes, Docker, Atlassian Stack, Git, Azure services, Microsoft Bot, Redis etc.
What you will be doing:
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Serve as a technical lead and mentor other software developers
- Fix the bugs and prevent them in the future
- Review and refactor code
- Remain current on new technologies; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary
- Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes.
- Team player with a good attitude
What you need to be successful:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 7+ years of experience as a software developer
- Proficient with .NET Core, C# and T-SQL
- Experience with Azure services, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with Agile practices
- Experience leading teams of software developers
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinker and excellent problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience leading teams
What we offer
An opportunity to improve your skills, hybrid work, a competitive salary, one of the best offices in Albania, international team and international projects, ability to develop not only the code, but also yourself.
Apply sending your CV at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Please specify the position you are applying for!