PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Responsible of compliance with Security Standards such as PCI, ISO 27001, SOC 2 across multiple subsidiaries of Teleperformance EMEA. Works with operations, IT, security, facilities, and other departments to implement corporate security controls and collect appropriate evidence of implementation. Drives consistency across regions and ensures contractual requirements are properly documented and Fraud Risk assessments are followed up. Assists in the compliance with relevant information technology laws and policies.
PRIMARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Follow-up with IT Security non-compliant items across subsidiaries
- Proactively support the remediation of non-compliance issues
- Evaluate and upload central evidence to Compliance tool
- Create management and executive reports
- Internal Security audits
- Align current business processes with client requirements and external security standards/obligations such as PCI DSS, ISO27001 and ISO27002, SOC2, etc.
- Identifying and remedying security deficiencies and gaps with business suitable controls
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Required: Bachelor's degree or similar education in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in information security and technology
- Experienced with the implementation process for PCI DSS, ISO2700X, SOC.
- Managing and driving projects independently and without day to day oversight by management
- Good understanding of current IT technologies, as cloud related technologies
- Ability to work within the security practice aligning to business requirements.
- Ability to develop and write systems documentation, and guidelines for users in English.
- Advanced English verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to travel
- Ability to read and comprehend regulatory compliance and/or technical documents
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Must be able to provide guidance and leadership to coworkers in area of expertise
- Strong organizational skills, ability to organize other resources effectively and establish and communicate priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools: (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and others)
- Effective communication with "remote" coworkers
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Highly qualified team and a dynamic and international work environment
- Flexible work environment
- Latest technologies and tools
- Challenging and fast-growing environment
- And much more...
Interested? Apply sending your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org until 28/02/2023
Please specify the position you are applying for!