The WFM Coordinator is responsible for:
- The Workforce Management Coordinator is a member of the Workforce Management Team providing WFM support for multiple business units within the client
- The WFM Team drives the execution of strategy to achieve our client’s quantitative and financial objectives
- The key responsibilities of this role will be maintaining historic data and trending, producing accurate volume forecasts, and managing real-time behaviors such as adherence, occupancy, utilization
- The successful candidate will be a powerful team player and will be known as an active participant in process innovation and efficiency.
- Manage a team of Mission Controls (real-time monitoring)
- Oversee and maintain the Workforce Management (WFM) tools utilized for forecasting and scheduling. Appropriately forecast and account for growth due to seasonal variations and special events.
- Provide clear communication of the forecasted workload, changes, assumptions, inputs, etc. to the Responsible and department supervisors.
- Data analysis, trending, and preparation of hourly, daily, and campaign performance reports.
- Plan and schedule approved off-phone activities to ensure SL objectives are met.
- Support the development of intra-day, end of day, weekly and monthly reports that provide insight into contact volume trends
- Maintain confidentiality relative to organizational strategies, objectives, and practices.
- Manage metrics and reports in real-time
- Analyze strategies to achieve the objectives ( KPI ) ;
- Monitor real-time staffing Adherence Alerts, real-time ACD agent work state reports
- Ownership & administration of intraday schedule changes
- Optimizes FTE and Staffing expenses to reduce cost per call and increase agent utilization and call-per-hour metrics
- Actively involved in process improvement and KPI development
- Coordinate and interact with internal and external integrated partners regarding real-time performance, making adjustments where necessary to balance client and operational goals
- Provide clear and tactful communication to Client Delivery Management, Client Account Managers, and Client Teams
- Develops and presents analytical reporting using available data understanding the needs of stakeholders at differing levels of authority (from agent to executive team)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of knowledge and experience with call center workforce management programs
- Excellent usage of MS Office
- Fluency in English, understanding the Italian language
- Communication Skill (Oral and Written)
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical & Mathematical Skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Time Management
- Scheduling & Planning Skills
- WFM Processes & Settings Knowledge
- Management and critical thinking skills
Interested? To apply send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org until 1/11/2022
Please specify the position you are applying for!