BI Analyst JR
Category Tech & IT
BI Analyst JR
What We’re Looking for ⬇️
We are the industry leaders and are present in 88 countries! Great Place to Work has certified us as one of the best companies in the country and the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Are you ready to work with the best?
What you’ll do as an BI Analyst JR:
- Collect data from transcripts of recorded conversations to identify patterns in topics of discussion or speech patterns of speakers.
- Interpret large amounts of information and draw conclusions from it.
- Perform BI analysis on long and medium-term projects.
- Research topics related to your work, such as political events or international relations.
- Analyze large amounts of data, such as extensive texts, to find specific information.
- Identify the most important information and draw conclusions from it.
- Communicate with clients and other team members.
- Analyze situations and take decisions based on available information.
Who are you?
- Someone with a bachelor’s degree in business, management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science, engineering, or related fields, who understands how to collect, transform, and process data for further research and analysis.
- An individual with critical thinking skills, business acumen, autonomy, proactivity, high energy level, and an intermediate-advanced English level.
- Preferably, someone with 1 to 2 years of experience as a Data Scientist in consulting companies in the industry.
- A person who knows how to use MS Office, Power BI- BI, and reporting capabilities in a dynamic environment. Desirably, this person should know SQL, Python and/or R.
- Working with the TOP Team.
- A job you can do from the comfort of your own home.🏡
Erase all cultural barriers and join the biggest Team in the world. Apply now!