Bilingual Reporting Analyst
What We’re Looking for ⬇️
We are the industry leaders and are present in 88 countries! Great Place to Work has certified us as one of the best companies in the country and the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Are you ready to work with the best?
What you’ll do as a Bilingual Reporting Analyst:
- Quickly configure data in reporting and analysis solutions.
- Meet deadlines in fast-paced environments.
- Analyze information to give insights and recommendations on trends, quartiles, and other groups of information.
- Ensure the complete reporting cycle.
- Monitor, control, and improve quality indicators, productivity, and resolution on the first contact.
- Submit result reports to the Account Executive, Operations Director, and client.
- Analyze databases extracted from clients’ tools and, according to results, design strategies that allow for lowering the fulfillment cost of the program’s objectives.
- Analyze alongside the campaign’s Coordinator the evolution of the productivity indicators for each program and issue timely alarms when necessary.
- Guarantee the quality of the information in each report.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Who are you?
- Someone with the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Someone who has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Someone with an advanced English level.
- A person undergoing 1st to 5th semester of university studies in data analysis, programming, or a related field.
- Someone with a minimum of 1 year of experience in positions such as analytical, logistics, or operational informatics is desirable.
- A person with 0 to 2 years of experience in the industry.
- Someone who has experience working with MS SQL, Excel, and Power BI.
- A person that lives in Bogota, Medellin, or its surroundings who want to work in the coolest offices.
- A salary of $2’782,500. 🤑
- The opportunity of working with the TOP Team and the biggest brands.
- Working from the best offices in the city 😎.
Erase all cultural barriers and join the biggest Team in the world. Apply now!