Data Scientist Jr
Category Tech & IT
Data Scientist Jr
What We’re Looking for ⬇️
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science, Engineering, or related field.
- Advanced post-graduate studies in data science or equivalent work experience and /or relevant non-formal studies.
- Three + years of experience as a Data Scientist, preferably in consultant companies or BPO.
- Language level: English (B2).
- Visualization tools (Desirable, PBI, and/or Tableau).
- Knowledge in SQL / Python / R.
- Real-time analytics.
- Processing of voice, text, sound, and video.
- Support the client (internal and external) in identifying needs and requirements for the improvement of processes.
- Ensure the implementation of analytical solutions in clients (internal and external) according to the business's priorities and needs.
- Propose action plans aimed at improving solutions that add value to the client (internal and external).
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to optimize product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
- Validate and test too accurate the predictive models.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Be able to mentor or give guidance to other Jr colleagues.
- Familiar with main data science methodologies and frameworks.
- De able to adapt the explanation according to different audiences.
- Serve as a “translator” between business areas or a final customer and the analytics area.