Learn more about the Job Opening ⬇️
We are experts in digital services in 91 countries. Great Place To Work® has certified us as one of the best companies to work for in Colombia and the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Make a difference with the TOP Team!
What you’ll do as a Global ServiceNow Developer:
- Design, develop, and maintain internal and external support portals and different workspaces with a focus on UY/UX.
- Ensure that the user experience is engaging and easy to use.
- Perform day-to-day support, administration, and maintenance of the platform.
- Work hand in hand with the ServiceNow functional team to build the requested items and tasks.
- Develop, configure, and improve core and custom applications.
- Perform installations and testing of platform updates and new releases, as well as develop system integrations and process automation.
This is what you need to be a part of the TOP Team:
- A professional degree in business, computer science, or equivalent areas.
- 3+ years of experience working with platform development focused on ITSM and/or CSM modules.
- Previous experience with Quebec or higher releases of the platform.
- To have strong analytical skills and the ability to engage cross-functional teams globally.
- To have an advanced English level and to be certified as a ServiceNow Application Developer, ServiceNow System Administrator, and UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer.
Discover TP's perks:
- Being part of the TOP Team.
- Volunteer programs.
- Career plan.
- Employee fund with TOP benefits.
- A long-term contract.
Join the TOP Team and connect the world to the most recognized brands in 170 markets.