(Inglés Avanzado) Customer Service Associate
Category Customer Service
What We’re Looking for ⬇️
With a presence in 91 countries, we are the industry leader! Great Place To Work® has certified us as one of the best companies to work in the country and the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Are you ready to work with the best?
What you’ll do as a Customer Service Associate:
- Respond to all customer inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service by being a good listener.
- Work with confidential customer information, while treating it sensitively.
- Aim to resolve issues on the first interaction by being proactive, patient, and understanding.
- Keep a constant working knowledge of our client’s products, services, and promotions.
- Document and update records in the required systems.
Who are you?
- A high school graduate (must present a diploma or certificate) with an advanced English level and great communication skills.
- Someone who can put themselves in someone else's shoes, understand what they might be feeling or thinking, and know how to solve problems in the most positive way.
- A person with no experience but with a proactive and confident attitude who wants to work from Popayán with the #1.
- Long-term contract.
- The opportunity to organize your time with our flexible schedules. 🗓️
- Career development and volunteering programs.
- Coworkers fund. 👩💻👨💻
Connect with other cultures and be part of the world's largest interactions team. Apply now!