What We’re Looking for ⬇️
We are experts in digital services in 91 countries. Great Place To Work® has certified us as one of the best companies to work for in Colombia and the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Make a difference with the TOP Team!
What you’ll do as a Bilingual Customer Service Associate:
- Respond to all customer inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service as you will be the first point of contact between the brand and its customers.
- Work with confidential customer information, while treating it sensitively.
- Aim to resolve issues on the first interaction by being proactive, patient, and understanding.
This is what you need to be a part of the TOP Team:
- An English level of 80% and up.
- A proactive and confident attitude.
- Eagerness to work from Bogotá with the #1.
Discover TP's perks:
- Being part of the TOP Team.
- Volunteer programs.
- Career plan.
- An employee fund with TOP benefits.
- A 42-hour-a-week schedule.
- 2 days OFF.
- A long-term contract.
- The opportunity to connect the world from the coolest Sites in Bogotá.
Join the TOP Team and connect the world to the most recognized brands in 170 markets.