What We’re Looking for ⬇️
We are experts in digital services in 91 countries. Great Place To Work® has certified us as one of the best companies to work for in Colombia and the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Are you ready to be part of the TOP team?
What you’ll do as a Customer Service Associate:
- Respond to all customer inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service by being a good listener.
- Work with confidential customer information, while treating it sensitively.
- Aim to resolve issues on the first interaction by being proactive, patient, and understanding.
- Keep a constant working knowledge of our client’s products, services, and promotions.
- Document and update records in the required systems.
Who are you?
- An empathetic, responsible, and proactive person.
- A good listener.
- Someone who likes to help others and solve problems in the most positive way.
- An English level of 90% and up.
Discover TP's perks:
- Long-term contract.
- The opportunity to organize your time with our flexible schedules.
- Growing opportunities.
- Career development and volunteering programs.
- Coworkers fund.
Join the TOP Team and connect the world to the most recognized brands in 170 markets.