(Inglés Avanzado) Interpreter
Category Customer Service
What We’re Looking for ⬇️
With a presence in 91 countries, we are the industry leader! Great Place To Work® has certified us as one of the best companies to work in the country and the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Are you ready to work with the best?
What you’ll do as an Interpreter:
- Handle and carefully respond to all inbound and outbound customer inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service with the help of your best ally: active listening.
- Treat all confidential customer information sensitively.
- Accurately update records in the required systems.
- Deliver clear and direct instructions.
Who are you?
- A high school graduate (must present a diploma or certificate) with an advanced English level.
- Someone who loves talking to people, is an active listener and has great communication skills.
- A person who knows how to approach people and convince them the right way and who wants to work from Sincelejo with the #1
- A prepaid medical plan.
- The opportunity to choose between 36, 40, or 42-hour shifts. 🗓️
- Internet bonus.
- Performance bonus. 🤑
- Growing opportunities. 🔝
- Work from home 🏠
- Career development and volunteering programs.
- Coworkers fund.
Connect with other cultures and be part of the world's largest interactions team. Apply now!