What We’re Looking for ⬇️
We are experts in digital services in 91 countries. Great Place To Work® has certified us as one of the best companies to work for in Colombia and the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Make a difference with the TOP Team!
What you’ll do as an Interpreter:
- Handle and carefully respond to all inbound and outbound customer inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service with the help of your best ally: active listening.
- Treat all confidential customer information sensitively.
- Accurately update records in the required systems.
- Deliver clear and direct instructions.
Who are you?
- A high school graduate (must present a diploma or certificate) with an English level of 90% and up.
- Someone who loves talking to people, is an active listener and has great communication skills.
- A person who knows how to approach people and convince them the right way and who wants to work from Montería with the #1
Discover TP's perks:
- A prepaid medical plan.
- The opportunity to choose between 36, 40, or 42-hour shifts.
- Internet bonus.
- Performance bonus.
- Growing opportunities.
- Work from home
- Career development and volunteering programs.
- Coworkers fund.
Join the TOP Team and connect the world to the most recognized brands in 170 markets.