What We’re Looking for ⬇️
We are experts in digital services in 91 countries. Great Place To Work® has certified us as one of the best companies to work for in Colombia and the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Are you ready to be part of the TOP team?
What you’ll do as a Customer Service Associate:
- Respond to all customer inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service by being a good listener.
- Work with confidential customer information, while treating it sensitively.
- Aim to resolve issues on the first interaction by being proactive, patient, and understanding.
- Keep a constant working knowledge of our client’s products, services, and promotions.
- Document and update records in the required systems.
Who are you?
- A high school graduate (must present a diploma or certificate)with an English level of 65% and up, great communication skills.
- Someone who can put themselves in someone else's shoes, understand what they might be feeling or thinking, and know how to solve problems in the most positive way.
- A person with no experience but with a proactive and confident attitude who wants to work from Neiva with the #1.
Discover TP's perks:
- Long-term contract.
- The opportunity to organize your time with our flexible schedules.
- Work from Home.
- Career development and volunteering programs.
- Coworkers fund.
Join the TOP Team and connect the world to the most recognized brands in 170 markets.