Trilingüe (Portugués) Customer Service Associate
Category Customer Service
What We’re Looking for ⬇️
With a presence in 91 countries, did you know we are the industry leaders? Great Place To Work® has certified us as one of the best companies to work in Colombia and the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Are you ready to work with the TOP Team?
What you’ll do as a Customer Service Associate:
- Respond to all customer inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service by being a good listener.
- Work with confidential customer information, while treating it sensitively.
- Aim to resolve issues on the first interaction by being proactive, patient, and understanding.
- Keep a constant working knowledge of our client’s products, services, and promotions.
- Document and update records in the required systems.
This is what you need to be a part of the TOP Team:
- To be an empathetic, responsible, and proactive person and a good listener.
- To like helping others.
- To be able to solve situations in the most positive way.
- An advanced Portuguese level and an intermediate-advanced English level.
- No previous experience but a proactive and confident attitude.
- Eagerness to work from Bogotá with the #1.
- A long-term contract.
- Performance Bonuses of up to 15%.
- Complementary medical plan.
- Work from home.
Connect with other cultures and be part of the world's largest interactions team.