Occupational Health and Safety Preventionist
What We’re Looking for ⬇️
With a presence in 91 countries, did you know we are the industry leaders? Great Place To Work® has certified us as one of the best companies to work in the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Are you ready to work with the TOP Team?
What you’ll do as an Occupational Health and Safety Preventionist:
- Implement strategies to prevent occupational accidents or illnesses.
- Report, follow up, and close out occupational accidents.
- Monitor risk assessment programs for hazard management.
- Coordinate activities related to occupational health and safety.
- Participate in the investigation of occupational illnesses.
- Execute occupational health and safety tours.
- Follow up with contractors and suppliers to verify OHS compliance.
- Develop strategies to meet new requirements mandated by current regulations.
- Encourage dynamic training and support the induction and re-induction processes.
This is what you need to be a part of the TOP Team:
- To be a technologist or a professional in Occupational Health and Safety (OHS), with 2 years of experience or more.
- A high school diploma and completed Occupational Health and Safety studies (must present diploma or OHS license).
- Problem-solving, teamwork, assertive communication, and active listening skills.
- Being part of the TOP Team.
- Connecting with the best talent in the industry.
Connect with other cultures and be part of the world's largest interactions team.