Senior Physical Security Coordinator
What We’re Looking for ⬇️
With a presence in 91 countries, we are the industry leader! Great Place To Work® has certified us as one of the best companies to work in the country and the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Are you ready to work with the best?
What you’ll do as a Senior Physical Security Coordinator:
- Manage and coordinate security services, such as the security provider, alarm monitoring, access control, CCTV, and incident detection/mitigation.
- Manage and assist with the implementation of policies, procedures, and security standards.
- Coordinate and implement a physical security plan and operations to ensure the protection of all employees, visitors, vendors, assets, infrastructure, and information.
- Conduct ID Badge processes.
- Conduct and ensure asset protection, physical security, and loss prevention plan.
- Ensure compliance with audits, standards, and client’s contractual requirements.
- Implement security systems in new projects or sites according to the standards.
- Manage risk and mitigation plans and evaluate security threats.
- Maintain communication and contact with the government, law enforcement, and the different industry trade groups.
Who are you?
- Someone with a bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, systems or electronics, or industrial engineering, who had great communication skills, leadership, and is good at problem-solving.
- A person with an accredited security-related certification (PSI, CPP, CSO).
- Someone with 3 years of experience as a Senior Physical Security Coordinator, Manager, or above in the technology industry.
- Being part of the TOP Team.
- Working with the best.
- A unique Job Opportunity.
Connect with other cultures and be part of the world's largest interactions team. Apply now!