What We’re Looking for ⬇️
We are experts in digital services in 95 countries. Great Place To Work® has certified us as one of the best companies to work for in Guyana and the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Make a difference with the TOP Team!
What you’ll do as a Senior Workforce Analyst:
- Ensure that deliverables are aligned with the operation and the client, allowing for timely staffing and margin decisions.
- Forecast calls, AHT, rotations, and reducers on a monthly, daily, and interval basis based on historical information collected in the various reports generated.
- Create sizing scenarios based on client-supplied forecasts or historical information to achieve the best balance between margin and customer service.
- Establish new agent incorporation planning based on the required sizing and the variables that affect the operation, such as rotation, absenteeism, vacations, and internal movements. Allowing a minimum visibility that adapts to the times of selection and training.
- Monitor constantly the main indicators of service to plan together with the Mission Controllers in real-time or for subsequent days.
- Support management on issues that involve the amount of staffing, compliance with the metrics impacted by WFM’s work, and the motivation of the employees with their shifts.
- Create action plans to improve indicators that are not on target.
This is what you need to be a part of the TOP Team:
- A high school diploma.
- Have full-time availability.
- Minimum 6 months to a year of experience as a junior workforce analyst.
- Proficiency with Excel and a strong working knowledge of Windows-based programs is mandatory.
- Ability to adapt and excel as a team player in a fast-paced and change-oriented environment.
Discover TP's perks:
- Being part of the TOP Team.
- The opportunity to work from the coolest Site in Georgetown.
- Happy Work benefits such as Maternity leave, Paternity leave, Wedding leave, Birthday time and others.
Join the TOP Team and connect the world to the most recognized brands in 170 markets.