What We’re Looking for ⬇️
We are experts in digital services in 95 countries with nearly 500,000 Teleperformers around the world! Great Place To Work® has certified us as one of the best places to work in Guyana and the world. We don't stop innovating and we always go beyond.
Make a difference with the TOP Team!
What you’ll do as a Transportation Coordinator:
- Work with the transportation services provider to ensure that their services are provided to the staff that needs it.
- Promote a productive environment by recognizing and solving problems.
- Encourage teamwork, creativity, and understanding.
- Work with transportation staff to establish processes to assess needs and identify plans and procedures to improve driver and department performance.
This is what you need to be a part of the TOP Team:
- At least 6 months of experience.
- Have full-time availability.
- Skills to positively solve issues.
- A proactive, responsible, empathic, and confident attitude.
- A high school diploma.
Discover TP's perks:
- Being part of the TOP Team.
- The opportunity to work with the best.
- Happy Work benefits such as maternity leave, paternity leave, wedding leave, birthday time, and more.
Join the TOP Team and connect the world to the most recognized brands in 170 markets.