Director-Commercial & Pricing
Category IT & Security
- Leading and directing pricing strategy formulation for global client
- Undertake financial modelling and scenario analysis to support pricing decisions
- Bring consistency to our pricing by developing a pricing framework and implementing that framework in a flexible manner to support market variations
- Ensuring competitive pricing is offered and profitability margin targets are met
- Guide and direct commercial proposals across the delivery portfolio to maximise profitability.
- Establish and manage governance of client pricing global framework
- Supporting negotiations and structuring commercial contracts to achieve budgeted growth in top, and bottom, line.
- Analysis of financial performance of existing operations and reconciliation to pricing models.
- Identifying and recommending actions to enhance profitability, ensuring accuracy in all pricing matters
- Develop and ensure TP commercial methodology and approach are maintained - sharing best practice and continual improvement to protect company's commercial performance on Client’s account.
- Control pricing on global bids, ensuring concise communication and co-ordination of pricing teams in multiple geos.
- Developing pricing and commercial terms for pro-active proposals and RFP responses
- Working with global teams to create appropriate deal structures and conditions
- Maintaining and regularly updating a database of pricing history and market intelligence evaluating bid status, win ratios and performance.
- Ability to manage pricing and commercial focus through the entire sales process - from prospecting to closing to renewal.
- Demonstrate a solutions-focus approach, thinking about the client first understanding the client’s needs and constraints to ensure commercial communication is appropriately fine-tuned.
- Ability to interpret P&L, knowledge of financial systems and ability to communicate with senior finance management.
Skillset and Experience Required:
- Experience in pricing and financial planning within a BPO
- Experience building Planning Analytics Workspace models
- 2+ years of developing in MS SQL
- Experience in Python and predictive modelling is a plus but not required
- Must be able to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools