Roles and Responsibilities
• Conduct new hire training and soft skills / Negotiation skill training
• Should complete monthly cyclic activities including refresher training, update training and PKT
• Sensitize to training needs / understand learning requirements of different learning groups
• Liaison with the Quality and Operations to identify, screen and execute process improvement plans
• Ability to execute training tasks / assignment on short notice
• Interested to deliver and contribute towards process improvement
• Take accountability for new hires performance during the OJT period, including attrition.
• Monitor calls of each advisor every week ,during OJT and provide immediate feedback to the advisors in case of failed call.
• Provide regular feedback to Team Members regarding the performance of the team and any issue that needs escalation.
• Document the feedback signed off by the concerned parties.
• Monitor calls across teams (cross monitoring) every month.
• Nominate and groom floorwalkers amongst the team regularly.
• Conduct process refreshers and Policy refreshers.
• Nominate advisors to conduct buzz sessions.
• Handle all escalation calls for the team.
• Sharing good calls & bad calls , creating product level FAQ’s .
• Nominating hall of fame & hall of shame for OJT Batch .
• Conduct buzz sessions for any updates and share new information with the team including the targets for the day.
• Check the login schedules.
• Manage attrition through regular communication with advisors and tracking EWS through changes in behavior, performance and attendance.
• Strong communication skills in English
• Customer Service
• Good analytical skills
• Must be very good with data representation
• Must be very good with MS Excel
• Time Management
• Ability to multi-task