Customer Service Agent
Category Customer Service
Comprehensive paid training is provided for the candidates selected
Our ideal candidate should:
- Possess a valid ID (National ID, Passport or Drivers’ License)
- Be 18 years or older
- Be computer literate- you must be able to navigate a computer and type at least 20 WPM- see our Facebook page-Teleperformance Jamaica- for a handy typing tutorial to increase your speed if needed.
We are proud to be part of the Teleperformance family and offer our team members a great place to work and much more.
- Free shuttle bus, free Wi-Fi, free lunches & snacks while in classroom training
- Health benefits, Paid time off
- Wellness Center with Nurse, Doctor & Counselor on site
- Management Training Program and other excellent career advancement opportunities
- Onsite banking options and financial planning assistance
- Daily transportation allowance for shifts ending after midnight
- Additional bonus for employees covering overnight shifts
- Employee Engagement Programs: Staff Parties, Sports Clubs, Fun Festival Talent Show & much more!
We serve clients across a variety of industries including retail, banking, telecommunications, travel and hospitality.
Our clients require us to cover a large variety of shifts to offer the best service to their customers. We are open 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week.
This position is only available in Montego Bay at our 1 Mangrove Way Freezone location.