Help Swedish-speaking customers by phone and email!
YOUR DUTIES WILL BE
- advising clients on various issues via email and voice support;
- making outbound calls to enquire information or provide feedback;
- timely diagnosis of the customers' issue;
- suggesting optimal solutions to complex issues or claims;
- correct entry of data into the database.
WE WANT YOU TO BE
- fluent in Swedish (B2-C1);
- confident in English (B2);
- both a sociable and friendly team member as well as independent task performer;
- fast and able to work in dynamic work environment
- able to multitask.
- €1780–2000 monthly;
- remote selection process;
- rolling schedule Mn-Sn
- additional health insurance after 6 months;
- corporate training for all new hires;
- career growth opportunities.
- great work conditions;
- active and fun corporate life throughout the year.
We offer a temporary possibility to work remotely from Lithuania
We are happy to hear from all applicants! Only chosen candidates will be contacted.