Swedish: Customer Service Representative
Category Customer Service
Help Swedish-speaking customers by phone and email!
YOUR DUTIES WILL BE
- advising clients on various issues via email and voice support;
- making outbound calls to enquire information or provide feedback;
- timely diagnosis of the customers' issue;
- suggesting optimal solutions to complex issues or claims;
- correct entry of data into the database.
WE WANT YOU TO BE
- fluent in Swedish (B2-C1);
- confident in English (B2);
- both a sociable and friendly team member as well as independent task performer;
- fast and able to work in dynamic work environment
- able to multitask.
- €1780–2000 monthly;
- remote selection process;
- rolling schedule Mn-Sn
- additional health insurance after 6 months;
- corporate training for all new hires;
- career growth opportunities.
- great work conditions;
- active and fun corporate life throughout the year.
We offer a temporary possibility to work remotely from Lithuania
We are happy to hear from all applicants! Only chosen candidates will be contacted.
By applying to this job application you are providing Teleperformance Lithuania your personal information.