Bilingüe (Inglés Avanzado) Sales Associate
Category Customer Service
What We’re Looking for ⬇️
We are the industry leaders and are present in 91 countries! Great Place to Work has certified us as one of the best companies to work in the country and the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Are you ready to work with the best?
What you’ll do as a Sales Associate?
- Respond to all customer inquiries and identify sales opportunities.
- Provide excellent solutions for your customers by being a good listener.
- Work with confidential customer information, while treating it sensitively.
- Keep a constant working knowledge of our client’s products, services, and promotions.
- Document and update records in the required systems.
This is what you need to be a part of the TOP Team:
- Being an empathetic, responsible, and proactive person and a good listener.
- You must know how to solve problems in the most positive way.
- An advanced English level.
- The desire to work from Lima with the #1.
- Performance Bonus of up to 40%.
- The opportunity to work from the best offices (Los Inkas – Surco).
- Paid training
- Earn up to S/3,633
Connect with other cultures and be part of the world's largest interactions team.