Customer Service [Advanced English]
Category Customer Service
Customer Service Associate [Advanced English]
What We’re Looking for ⬇️
We are the industry leaders and are present in 88 countries! Great Place to Work has certified us as one of the best companies in the country and the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Are you ready to work with the best?
What you’ll do as a Customer Service Associate:
- Respond to all customer inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service by being a good listener.
- Work with confidential customer information, while treating it sensitively.
- Aim to resolve issues on the first interaction by being proactive, patient, and understanding.
- Keep a constant working knowledge of our client’s products, services, and promotions.
- Document and update records in the required systems.
Who are you?
- A high school graduate (must have a diploma or certificate of completion) who is empathic and good at solving situations.
- Someone with an advanced English level, great communication skills, and who likes to see the big picture without missing the little details.
- A good listener with no experience but with a proactive and confident attitude.
- A long-term contract.
- The opportunity to work from the best offices (Los Inkas – Surco).
- Paid training. 🤑
- A 48-hour shift.
Erase all cultural barriers and join the biggest Team in the world. Apply now!