(Inglés Intermedio/Avanzado) Helpdesk Associate
Category Customer Service
What We’re Looking for ⬇️
With a presence in 91 countries, we are the industry leader! Great Place To Work® has certified us as one of the best companies to work in the country and the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Are you ready to work with the best?
What you’ll do as a Helpdesk Associate:
- Respond to all customer inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service by being a good listener.
- Work with confidential customer information, while treating it sensitively.
- Aim to resolve issues on the first interaction by being proactive, patient, and understanding.
- Document and update records in the required systems.
- Handle sensitive user information responsibly.
Who are you?
- Someone who likes helping others, has an intermediate-advanced English level, and excellent communication skills.
- A good listener who’s empathetic, responsible, proactive, and knows how to solve any situation in the best way.
- A high school graduate (must have a diploma or certificate) with +3 months of Helpdesk or Customer Service experience.
- A S/2000 salary + 15% variable.
- Performance Bonuses. 💸
- Growing opportunities.
- Paid training. 👩💻👨💻💲
- A long-term contract.
- Career development and volunteering programs. 🔝
- Coworkers fund.
Connect with other cultures and be part of the world's largest interactions team. Apply now!