(Inglés Intermedio) Back Office Associate
Category Customer Service
What We’re Looking for ⬇️
With a presence in 91 countries, we are the industry leader! Great Place To Work® has certified us as one of the best companies to work in the country and the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Are you ready to work with the best?
What you’ll do as a Back Office Associate:
- Respond to all back-office customer inquiries.
- Work with confidential customer information, while treating it sensitively.
- Aim to resolve issues on the first interaction by being proactive, patient, and understanding.
- Keep a constant working knowledge of our client’s products, services, and promotions.
- Document and update records in the required systems.
Who are you?
- Someone with full-time availability.
- A high school graduate (must have a diploma or certificate of completion) who is empathic and good at solving situations.
- A person with a proactive and confident attitude.
- Someone with an intermediate English level, great communication skills, and who likes to see the big picture without missing the little details.
- A long-term contract.
- Work from the comfort of your own home. 🏠
- Paid training. 💸
Connect with other cultures and be part of the world's largest interactions team. Apply now!