Security Analyst (AYA18294)
Category IT & Security
- Align current business processes with client requirements and external security standards/obligations such as Visa PCI DSS, ISO27001, and ISO27002, HIPAA, BITS, etc.
- Identifying and remedying security deficiencies and gaps with business suitable controls.
- Works with a global security team in the creation of policies, procedures, or guidelines to ensure the security and privacy of information and computer systems for Teleperformance.
- Review Statements of Work, Master Service Agreements, and other contracts for security obligations and identify areas of exposure.
- Serve as liaison between operations and management to maximize the adoption of and support for security plans and procedures within the organization.
- Recommend physical security controls and processes.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the organization's clients and security auditors, concerning information security and privacy incidents, laws, and policies.
- Conduct Risk Assessment including but not limited to Fraud Risk Assessment.
- Identify and lead the appropriate subject matter experts to participate in the identification and analysis of risk scenarios.
- Participate in BCP/DR related activities.
- Will be called upon to provide innovative risk management solutions.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work/military experience.
- More than 5 years of Information Security/Risk Management experience.
- Experience with regulatory requirements including but not limited to PCI-DSS, ISO2700, HIPAA, etc.
- Advanced knowledge and Work experience in Risk Management or related fields such as Audit, IT Security, or Business Continuity, however other IT disciplines are eligible.
- Technical knowledge to understand detailed issues around business continuity, security, and overall risk in IT. Able to have enough expertise to drive a solution and solve issues, addressing risk.