WHO YOU ARE
As a Lead Development Representative for Teleperformance Korea (APAC), you will be responsible for generating qualified leads and prospecting through effective channels that best suit the market’s trend and needs. You will be working closely with Senior Business Development Director in Korea to research the market trend, translate research findings into effective, actionable insights, and understand the value proposition of Teleperformance’s services to best fit Korean Market.
What You will do
- Collect key pieces of information by making calls, doing online research, and utilizing sales tools (such as Salesforce and LinkedIn)
- Identify, qualify, and generate sales leads
- Contact and develop relationships with potential leads via effective channels (email, call, social media, etc)
- Book meetings for BD and prospects
- Assist in translation & localization of marketing materials (ENG/KOR)
- Work closely with other teams for proposal decks or marketing materials as needed
- Assist in researching information for value propositioning Korean Market to global prospects
- Research any on/offline marketing activities that may be effective in prospecting
- Utilize social media to deliver TP’s marketing messages for more visibility
- Support developing marketing materials
- Work with BD to identify strategic approaches to target more prospects with higher success rate
Who are we looking for?
- Must be native in Korean (C1 level or above) and fluent in English (B2 level or above)
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a sales or customer-facing role
- Minimum Diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 - 2 years of Experience in BPO Industry preferred
- Enjoys working in multi-cultural setting with strong emphasis on embracing diversity.
- Able to show strong ownership and responsibility without micromanagement (Success working remotely)
- Willingness to continually learn and develop in order to master knowledge of wide range of TP’s services
- Interacts in a professional, friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing manner with management, clients, and prospects in any setting
- Refusal to allow rejection on one sales call to affect the outcome of the next
- Perseverance and resilience are key
- Flexibility and ability to handle ambiguity and navigate change with ease. For example: maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major change in work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures
Why Should You Be Excited to Join the Teleperformance Family?
- You can work at both home and a office via Cloud Campus, global remote work system.
- Competitive Salary package including mandatory insurance in Korea.
- We encourage you to live well. To establish the right work-life balance.
- We want you to keep learning, with great leadership development options for everyone.
- We encourage you to be creative, to provide outside-the-box solutions.
- We work hard to cultivate a supportive and welcoming workplace for everyone.
We will always embrace diversity and will never discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences.
WHO WE ARE Click!
Teleperformance (TP) was recognized one of the World’s best workplaces 2021 by Fortune. TP is a global leader in digitally integrated business services and an expert in customer interactions. With over 40 years of experience, Teleperformance provides high value-added services to corporates and government agencies. During the pandemic, Teleperformance has successfully overcame the health crises with 420K multinational Teleperformers around the world.