- Plans and executes strategies and action plans developed by the ACM team in line with the processes (Tops Best) that develop a highly motivated Operations to improve profitability, productivity, and efficiency of all company operations. business.
- Develop and present annual operating budgets and provide fiscal direction for the department to provide an up-to-date financial picture to facilitate decision making.
- Oversees the daily operation of the Operations and its various components, ensuring compliance with SOW and KPI targets. Including CSAT, ESAT and KSAT.
- Prepare, review the analyzes and financial and/or operational reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, to optimize results.
- Actively participates in the development and application of the unit's policies and procedures, in the PSP and LSS projects and meetings with the client to have a vision of all the processes to be handled and guarantee compliance with all the Teleperformance's policies and procedures.
- Continuously researches and introduces process improvement measures and signs off on actions or elevates them to a higher level if applicable by implementing activities that teams can manage on a day-to-day basis to prioritize actions for the day.
- Professional in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, or similar careers.
- More than 1 year of middle management experience in a BPO or in related positions.