We are experts in digital business services in 95 countries with nearly 500,000 Teleperformers around the world! Great Place To Work® has certified us as one of the best places to work in the world. We don't stop innovating and we always go beyond. Make a difference with the TOP Team!
What you’ll do as an Administrative Assistant:
- Plan and coordinate meetings and ensure follow-up is documented and tracked.
- Maintain the SIADOC records management system under corporate standards.
- Assist with expense tracking and budget monitoring in collaboration with the finance department to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Act as a liaison between the Country Manager and the internal/external stakeholders, facilitating effective communication and information flow.
- Manage travel logistics.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports on operational and strategic matters as required.
- Search for potential suppliers for an adequate supply of goods and services. According to the requirements.
- Support users in the purchasing and logistics process.
This is what you need to be a part of the TOP Team:
- High school certification.
- Preferably, a bachelor’s degree in business, management, or related fields.
- 1-2 years of previous experience in administrative positions supporting purchasing, logistics, billing, and customer service.
- Intermediate Excel knowledge.
- Basic knowledge in purchasing or procurement.
- Basic skills in budget management.
- Be proactive, responsible, empathic, and confident.
Join the TOP Team and connect the world to the most recognized brands in 170 markets.