Senior Consultant - AI Product Development
Category IT & Security
Position: Senior Consultant
- Be an Individual Contributor and as a Team-Lead in the AI Product Development team and solve real-world problems using cutting-edge capabilities and emerging technologies.
- Be a part of large delivery teams working on advanced projects when expert assistance is required.
- Deliver advanced solutions that integrate the best of Data Science and Automation solutions to businesses in a meaningful manner through successful proof-of-concept solutions, and later smoothly transition the proof-of-concept into production.
- Conduct evaluations and assessments of new tools and technologies to ensure that the team stays at the frontier of Analytics.
- Individual Contributor with 10 to 15 years of experience in Analytics/Data Science/Product Development
- Post-graduate degree from a renowned institute in Engineering/Statistics/Economics/Computer Science/Mathematics (with a strong quantitative background)
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in solving real-world problems using AI / ML , Smart automation
- Expert level programming ability in R and/or Python and possess good presentation skills with the ability to organize and present information to audiences with disparate levels of technical understanding.
- Consistent track record of building and successfully deploying advanced analytics solutions with demonstrable value to the organization.
- Excellent consulting skills, including the ability to engage with and present to both Client facing / leadership audience.
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of some or most Machine learning techniques like Random Forest, Support Vector Machine, Gradient Boosting Machine, XGBoost etc.
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of some or most Deep Learning techniques across Recurrent Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks etc.
- Consistent track record of building and successfully deploying advanced analytics solutions with demonstrable value to the organization
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional, service oriented, proactive, and flexible.