Manager Talent Acquisition
Category HR & Recruitment
- Graduate from a recognized Institute or University in any discipline
- Customer Focus
- Driving Growth & Innovation
- Communication & Influence
- Initiative & Drive
- Building talent
- Excellent written verbal Communication skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire new & existing Teammates
- Ability to evaluate a transaction and identify improvement areas
- Ability to coach and improve performance of front level executives
- Good analytical, Interpersonal & presentation skills
- Should be able to identify situations which lead to a customer complaint and customer experience impacting areas
- Must have a strong eye for detail and a thorough understanding of client expectations
- Must display positive energy, service-oriented attitude towards all teammates
- Should have knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Should be able to identify situations which lead to a complaint
Roles and responsibilities:
- Managing frontline hiring.
- Ensuring all the hiring targets as per the target time given across for achieving the requirements.
- Offer Vs Joining data and attrition should be maintained.
- Develops and implements new rollouts of company initiatives.
- Develop and implement new employee referral schemes for internal employees.
- Update and ensure data of all the employee referral schemes and pay for the same.
- Ensure payment to all the consultants as per TAT.
- To track the payments of all the employees through various modes of hiring.
- Assists in the interview and selection process of Operation and Support hiring.
- Select employees as per the job description.
- Select employees as per the specific demographic and client skill requirement as they relate to recruiting while identifying and implementing best methods as they pertain to specific area.
- Induction data to the TE team should be forwarded before the joining date..
- Manages the development, implementation and gathering of recruiting reports including but not limited to staffing, weekly/end of month agent recruiting reports, open requisition report etc.
- Reference check should be conducted for all Band 4 and above after the person joins the organization.
- Ensure data is send to the MIS team and is submitted on schedule and resolves issues, if any
- Handle all queries, grievances and escalations from agents on the floor and ensure the same are resolved within committed timelines
- To be a part of the IJP panel for selection of candidates
- Facilitate information flow to the recruitment team on backfills and ramp-ups
- Build effective vertical and horizontal communication channels
- Regularly liaise with Corporate HR teams (HR Operations, HR MIS and HR Development) and other support functions like finance, administration etc.
- Formulate long term plans for the development and motivation of Teams in Operations
- Assist the Training team in the implementation of JUMP initiatives
- Participate in the regular audits are conducted.
- To have clear understanding of the functioning and hierarchy of each department.
- Ensure agents and Team Leaders on the floor are aware of HR policies and procedures.
- Preparing offer letter and issuing of offer letters.
- Explaining all the related things in the offer letter as well as the job description of the person selected.
- Coordinate with consultants for the recruitment.
- Ensure various new ways of recruiting employees in the organization.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities/ever changing work environment
- History of meeting tight deadlines and results orientated
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Trains, develops, counsels Supervisors and Managers in the understanding and consistent application of company policies, procedures and employment law.
- Manages, communicates, and implements programs implemented by Corporate Office and develops specific policies and procedures relative to the specific site as needed.
- Works on special projects, as requested