IT Helpdesk - L1/L2/Lead Engineer
- 1st point of contact for IT Helpdesk related issues, through phone support, chat and ticketing management, with focus on FCR (First Contact Resolution).
- Team dedicated to less complex issues, such as:
- Password change process.
- Installation of Cloud Campus SW and troubleshoot to fix issues
- Basic troubleshooting of mobile tools and applications with remote access
- Continuous organizational improvement;
- Produce fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions.
- Escalation of the more complicated issues to the upper level;
- Be a true team member in Teleperformance – focused in the success of the company;
- Interaction with other departments in order to improve and or maximize the projects(s) results;
- Be an active part in the processes of continuous improvement, proposing improvement and innovations methods across the department and the company (producing fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions);
- Take an active role in the development of the department’s strategic and plans as required by department leadership;
- Act with initiative, make things happen;
- Ensure all Teleperformance processes, procedures and policies are fulfilled, including but not limited to GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation, GECSP - Global Essential Compliance, Information Security Policies, HR, etc.;
- Communicate to leadership any known infractions of these Corporate Policies and procedures immediately;
- May perform other duties as requested not specifically addressed in this document.
- Understanding of Hardware and Software installation and configuration;
- Experience using and troubleshooting MS Office;
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems;
- Should be a Graduate
- Should have experience in IT Helpdesk or in Contact Center as a CSR
- Must be good in Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Fluency in English, written and spoken; B2 needed
- Typing Speed: 25 wpm. Accuracy: 85%