- Sample and evaluate IT contact transactions.
- Report results of evaluations to Quality/Operations
- Coach ITOps/Service Desk Executives on the evaluations done
- Identify process level opportunities and work with Operations to mitigate the gaps
- Run analysis on contact evaluations and highlight trends
- Coach agents based on evaluation trends to improve their technical capabilities
- Use trends to identify training needs and developing action plans
- Help ITOps/Service Desk executive to understand appropriate
- Participate in calibration sessions with Quality/Operations
- Maintain current understanding of program strategies
- Support management focus on review of key drivers, metrics and operational processes that drive KPI results
- Demonstrate commitment to program internal customer satisfaction.
- Represent and organize calibration sessions with stake holders.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communication skills (Verbal & Written both)
- Problem solving
- Analytical Ability
- Customer orientation
- Able to manage multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented with the ability to develop through corrective & preventive plans
- Should be a Graduate
- Should have total experience of at least 2 years
- Must be good in Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong Technical Knowledge in terms of IT/Service Desk, Excellent Communication skills (Written/Verbal), Good Interpersonal skills, Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, Strong decision-making skills, Excellent Time Management Skills, Should be able to work in 24X7 environment, excellent coaching skills.