What We’re Looking for ⬇️
We are experts in digital services in 91 countries. Great Place To Work® has certified us as one of the best companies to work for in Colombia and the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Are you ready to be part of the TOP team?
What you’ll do as a Customer Service Associate:
- Respond to all customer inquiries through an omnichannel experience.
- Provide excellent customer service by being a good listener.
- Work with confidential customer information, while treating it sensitively.
- Aim to resolve issues on the first interaction by being proactive, patient, and understanding.
- Keep a constant working knowledge of our client’s products, services, and promotions.
- Document and update records in the required systems.
This is what you need to be a part of the TOP Team:
- Being an empathetic, responsible, and proactive person. Someone who likes helping others and is good at solving situations in the most positive way.
- An English level of 90% and up.
- A proactive and confident attitude.
- The eagerness to work from Bogotá with the #1.
- No experience is required.
Discover TP's perks:
- A long-term contract.
- A performance Bonus of up to 18%.
- 42-hour-a-week schedules and 2 days OFF.
- Career development programs.
- Volunteering programs.
Join the TOP Team and connect the world to the most recognized brands in 170 markets.