(Inglés Intermedio) Customer Service and Sales Associate
Category Customer Service
What We’re Looking for ⬇️
With a presence in 91 countries, we are the industry leader! Great Place To Work® has certified us as one of the best companies to work in the country and the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Are you ready to work with the best?
What you’ll do as a Customer Service and Sales Associate:
- Respond to all customer inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service by being a good listener.
- Work with confidential customer information, while treating it sensitively.
- Aim to resolve issues on the first interaction by being proactive, patient, and understanding.
- Keep a constant working knowledge of our client’s products, services, and promotions.
- Document and update records in the required systems.
- Produce sales so customers stay with the company.
Who are you?
- A high school graduate (must have a diploma or certificate of completion) who is empathic and good at solving situations.
- Someone with an intermediate English level, great communication skills, and who likes to see the big picture without missing the little details.
- A person with no experience but with a proactive and confident attitude.
- A long-term contract.
- A job you can do from the coolest offices in town (El Golf Los Inkas).
- Paid training.
Connect with other cultures and be part of the world's largest interactions team. Apply now!