What We’re Looking for ⬇️
We are experts in digital services in 91 countries. Great Place To Work® has certified us as one of the best companies to work for in Perú and the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Are you ready to be part of the TOP team?
What you’ll do as a Customer Service Associate:
- Respond to all customer inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service by being a good listener.
- Work with confidential customer information, while treating it sensitively.
- Aim to resolve issues on the first interaction by being proactive, patient, and understanding.
- Keep a constant working knowledge of our client’s products, services, and promotions.
- Document and update records in the required systems.
Who are you?
- A high school graduate (must have a diploma or certificate of completion) who is empathic and good at solving situations.
- Someone with an intermediate English level, great communication skills, and who likes to see the big picture without missing the little details.
- A person with a proactive and confident attitude.
- A good listener who likes to help others.
Discover TP's perks:
- A Job Opening that allows you to work from one of the coolest offices (Magdalena).
- Paid training.
- Being part of the TOP Team.
Join the TOP Team and connect the world to the most recognized brands in 170 markets.