Interpreter [Advanced English 48 Hours]
Category Customer Service
Interpreter [Advanced English]
What We’re Looking for ⬇️
We are the industry leaders and are present in 88 countries! Great Place to Work has certified us as one of the best companies in the country and the world. We don’t stop innovating, and we always go beyond.
Are you ready to work with the best?
What you’ll do as an Interpreter:
- Handle and carefully respond to all inbound and outbound customer inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service by being a good listener.
- Work with confidential customer information, while treating it sensitively.
- Document and update records in the required systems accurately.
- Deliver clear and direct instructions.
Who are you?
- A high school graduate (must have a diploma or certificate of completion) who is proactive and is always in search of something to do.
- Someone with an advanced English level who loves talking to people, has great communication skills, and is an active listener.
- A multi-tasker who can handle doing several things at the same time and knows how to approach people in the most positive way.
- A long-term contract.
- A job you can do from the comfort of your own home.🏡
- A salary S/2035💸
- Paid training.
- 48-Hour shifts.
Erase all cultural barriers and join the biggest Team in the world. Apply now!