Developing the Leaders of Tomorrow
Welcome to Teleperformance’s 12-month, high-speed, inspiration-powered Accelerated Leadership Program. This journey has been intricately designed to develop the leaders of tomorrow by partnering you with our in-house industry experts to accelerate your career by learning the foundational aspects of our business through exposure and leadership development.
Year - This is a full-time, accelerated leadership program spanning 12 months and ending with a leadership role within our organization.
Functional Rotations - Engage with leading experts within Client Operations, Business Development, and Client Services.
International Learning Weeks - You will have the opportunity to attend our Teleperformance University, traveling to three of our global locations.
Leadership Competencies - Our program is based on our Teleperformance Leadership competencies, which are the core of our leadership development.
Weeks of Onboarding - One of the best things about our program is the personal touch, and we'll ensure you'll have that experience from day one.
Functional Learning Modules - You will learn the ins and outs of our business, including sprint assignments, department rotations, and special projects across critical areas of the company.
TP in Numbers
Industry Expertise (% revenue by vertical)
The Essential Elements of TP Leadership Expedition
Our Accelerated Leadership Program will teach you the ins and outs of the Teleperformance culture and an in-depth look at how TP conducts business financially, operationally, and technically – all happening on-site in our Teleperformance Innovation Experience Center.
You will have a hands-on approach to the core TP business, including sprint assignments, department rotations, and special projects across critical areas of the company. We will marry your education and knowledge with problem-solving, operational challenges, and other organizational trials.
You will have global learning opportunities in many areas of the company, attend TP University, and experience a feedback-oriented approach to provide you with constructive information, enabling you to constantly fine-tune your leadership skills moving forward.
Hover over the cards for more information
Your Path to Leadership Excellence
Induction @ TIEC
Meet senior leadership, greet your mentor, and be part of collaboration and discovery at our Teleperformance Innovation Experience Center (TIEC) in Santa Clara, California. Our modern technological center will be the perfect start for your adventure!
TP Business Model Week
Teleperformance University: Travel and Learn
White Glove Mentorship
Business Strategic Group Projects
Our selection process has been designed to be fast and decisive, much like our day-to-day operations. We want to give you a sneak peek at the TP culture and values during the application process.
Applying for our Accelerated Leadership Program will provide an excellent leadership experience, but it’s not for everyone. Take a moment to ask yourself the following questions before applying:
Are you prepared to spend time learning new skills, improving your abilities, teaching others, and sharing your leadership perspective?
Will you be available for scheduled travels within the U.S. and outside the country during the 12-month program?
Are you ready to become a next-generation leader?
Do You Have What It Takes?
If you’re creative, ambitious, have a knack for problem-solving, and are a bold, infinite learner… the answer is yes, you do! In the TP Leadership Expedition program, we are ready to set you up with challenging, hands-on experiences where we dare you to think outside the box and challenge the status quo with your intense desire for success!
Learning, Creating, and Developing Your Future
Our 12-month accelerated program focuses on bringing the next generation of leaders into Teleperformance. Your learning path includes inspiring career opportunities in some of the most challenging departments in our organization. The program comprises three, four-month placements across three distinct business units aligned to Teleperformance’s strategic priorities and business needs. These include Business Development, Client Services, and Client Operations.
In this rotational program, you will:
- Connect with a TP Mentor with experience leading operational and improvement initiatives across multiple departments. Your TP Mentor will guide you through the Leadership Program, setting goals, objectives, and projects. You will discuss your learnings along the way.
- Explore established methods to lead a highly effective sales strategy.
- Learn techniques for effective communication, coaching team members, and building stakeholder relationships.
- Refine critical interpersonal skills such as communication, managing conflict, and influencing others.
- Evaluate and improve your effectiveness by participating directly in projects across Business Development, Client Services, and Operations.
- Learn the core business areas every leader needs to know in client services and operations.
- Improve your collaboration and presentation skills by letting data tell the story.
- Learn to create organizational support for your projects and initiatives, connecting with the right stakeholders.
- Gain experience in approaching and discussing leadership challenges and strategies with peers, learning to translate the business language, and creating the right solutions.
- Develop a practical action plan for your learnings and partner with TP leaders to create real business solutions.
- Understand how to tailor your communication style and define your professional purpose.
- Work with fellow business leaders and team members on business-critical issues with broad impact across the three rotations.
What will you need to succeed?
- Interest in a long-term career in business development, outsourcing (BPO), client services and operations, digital transformation, finance, business administration, analytics, information systems, etc.
- Evidence of leadership and management potential
- Proven track record of academic and professional achievements
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence
- Analytical skills and ability to analyze and interpret data for decision-making
- Ability to create and present persuasive analysis and business cases
- Interest in technology, primarily through a data-driven lens
- A problem-solving mindset
- Strategic and conceptual aptitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- High-energy, can-do attitude, a powerful sense of ownership, and desire to succeed
- Undergraduate and/or graduate degree required (MBA preferred): degree must be completed before the program start date.
Frequently Asked Questions
Applications for our TP Leadership Expedition program open in <insert date>. You can apply by clicking here and filling out the form.
The TP Leadership Expedition program is a 12-month accelerated program where you will dive into our organization’s business with a mentor and a hands-on challenge, culminating in a full-time position in Teleperformance.
Our high-impact Accelerated Leadership Program aims to give you a full scope of some of the most challenging departments in the BPO industry. You will participate in three rotations (four months each) in Business Development, Client Operations, and Client Services.
This program is ideal for early career professionals or MBA graduates looking to rapidly increase their leadership skills and strategic perspective, take on hands-on challenges and responsibilities, and build their professional brand in a fast-paced, global environment. If you have what it takes and want to take the next step in your career, Apply now!
Absolutely. We welcome infinite learners who are into problem-solving, have high energy to spare, think outside the box, and are eager to discover the next best thing.
At this time, we are only accepting U.S. citizens and green card holders living inside the U.S.
Neither. It is a high-speed leadership program where you will have a full-time position as soon as you start and the potential to find a more challenging role upon completion of the program.
Yes, travel will be required to attend the onboarding and business model week, the TP University modules internationally, and all required on-site programs and experiences during the rotation modules. Otherwise, work will be remote.
Yes, TP University is an international course scheduled for on-site events in Portugal, Colombia, and India.