WORLDWIDE OUTSTANDING WOMEN AWARDS (WOW)
Please read carefully these awards rules (the “Rules”) that govern your participation in the Worldwide Outstanding Women Awards (WOW) (the “Awards”). By participating in the Awards, you accept without reservation the Rules. The Rules will be sent to the local Marketing Departments of Teleperformance Group and published on Teleperformance website.
This Awards is organized by Teleperformance SE, a company organized and existing under the laws of France, having its registered office at 21-25 rue Balzac, 75008 Paris, France, registered at the Paris Commercial and Corporate Registry under the reference B 301 292 702 (the “Organizer”). The Organizer is supported in the organization of the Awards by other companies belonging to Teleperformance Group. “Teleperformance Group” or “TP Group” shall mean any companies that are, directly or indirectly, owned by the Organizer.
For the avoidance of doubt, the Awards is not managed nor sponsored by TikTok, YouTube, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn or any other platform, app or company other than the Organizer.
2. Duration and scope of the Awards
The Awards will take place from March 8th, 2023 at 00:01am (Miami time) until April 15th, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (Miami time) (the “Duration of the Awards”) with the following categories (individually a “Category” and collectively the “Categories”) open for participation from March 8th, 2023 at 00:01am (Miami time) until April 8th, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (Miami time):
- WOW Work
- WOW Community
- WOW Rising Star
The winner or the winners of the Awards will be announced on April 15th, 2023.
The Awards is open for all employees of companies belonging to Teleperformance Group that both identify themselves as women and are above the age of 18 years old, but excluding both SVP and above and members of TP Women Committee at all levels; however, any employee of companies belonging to Teleperformance Group that is above the age of 18 (no matter their gender) can nominate a Participant.
3. Conditions of participation.
The participation in the Awards is entirely voluntary and free. (i) Current employees of companies belonging to Teleperformance Group that both identify themselves as women and are above the age of 18, whether they are located on-site or working from home (but excluding both SVP and above and members of the TP Women Committee at all levels) (the “Nominee(s)”) and (ii) current employees of companies belonging to Teleperformance Group that are above the age of 18, whether they are located on-site or working from home (the “Nominator(s)”) can participate, as detailed below. Nominators and Nominees are referred to collectively as the “Participants” and individually as “Participant”. The Participants must have a valid employment agreement or employment relationship with a Teleperformance Group company (1) at the time of participation, (2) at the time the Awards closes, and (3) at the time the winner of the Awards is selected in accordance with Article 4 below. The local Human Resources department of the Teleperformance Group company that employs the winner is responsible for confirming that the winner is a current employee of Teleperformance Group company at each of those times.
In order to participate in the Awards, a Participant must (i) have an active Tik Tok account (or an active Instagram account with Instagram Reels if a Participant is based in a country where TikTok is not available) (ii) comply with TikTok’s and Instagram’s terms and conditions of use. Each Participant must release TikTok and Instagram from any liabilities regarding the Awards and may be required to sign a waiver towards TikTok and Instagram at any time during the Awards. By participating in the Awards, each Participant acknowledges that the Awards is not managed nor sponsored by TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Google, LinkedIn or any other platform, app or company other than the Organizer.
Steps to be followed to participate:
- On the first day of the Awards the Organizer will generate a post on the TikTok and Instagram official account of Teleperformance Group (@teleperformance_group) in which it will include a hashtag #TPWOWAwards;
- Participants shall:
- follow https://www.tiktok.com/@teleperformance_group (the “Teleperformance TikTok account”), or, if a Participant is based in a country where TikTok is not available, https://www.instagram.com/teleperformance_group/ (“Teleperformance Instagram account”);
- from March 8th, 2023 at 00:01am (Miami time) until April 8th, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (Miami time) upload the Video of up to 1 minute introducing a Nominee that the Participant is submitting for the Awards on the Nominee’s or the Nominator’s TikTok account using a hashtag #TPWOWAwards and tagging Teleperformance TikTok account or, if the Participant is based in a country where TikTok is not available, on the Nominee’s or the Nominator’s Instagram account using Reels and a hashtag # TPWOWAwards and tagging Teleperformance Instagram account;
- fill in the form at https://www.teleperformance.com/en-us/csr/diversity-and-inclusion/wow-awards/wow-work-award/ from March 8th, 2023 at 00:01am (Miami time) until April 8th, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (Miami time) on for a self-nomination (limited to 1 self-nomination per person for the whole duration of the Awards) or to nominate a colleague;
Nominator can nominate as many Nominees as he/she wishes. Once a Participant tags Teleperformance TikTok account or Teleperformance Instagram account, the Participant provides his/her consent to Teleperformance Group to repost his/her video and post on Teleperformance TikTok account and/or Teleperformance Instagram account. By filling in the form at https://www.teleperformance.com/en-us/csr/diversity-and-inclusion/wow-awards/wow-work-award/ and/or by uploading a video as described above each Nominator confirms to have obtained a consent of the Nominee (that such Nominator nominates) i) to participate in the Awards in accordance with these Rules, ii) to use the image and the personal data of the Nominee and other persons featured in the video and ii) to provide the Nominee’s personal data to the Organizer. The Nominator agrees to delete the post and the Video introducing the Nominee if requested by the Nominee and/or Organization.
Exclusion from the Awards:
The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the participation of a Participant for any of the following conditions: (i) fraud committed by the Participant in the framework of the Awards, (ii) publication of content that is sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or abusive to any person or any ethnic, racial, sexual, religious, professional or age group; (iii) promotion of alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, weapons in general or firearms in particular (or the use of any of the foregoing); (iv) promotion of any activity that may be considered unethical, illegal or dangerous; (v) dissemination of obscene or offensive language or encouraging any form of hate or hate propaganda group; (vi) defamation, libel, distortion, false or misleading information or publication of content containing detrimental or derogatory comments about other people, groups or companies; (vii) violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy and publicity.
4. Selection of the winner
There will be at least 1 Nominee winner and 1 Nominator winner (that nominated that Nominee winner) in each Category of the Awards (WOW Work, WOW Community, WOW Rising Star).
The selection of the winner(s) will be made by 3 judges that are representatives of Teleperformance Group (the “Judges”).
In each Category, the top 9 most engaged videos of TikTok videos and Instagram Reels submitted to the Awards in accordance with these Rules with the highest numbers of Likes, Shares and Comments will be submitted to the Judges who will select the winner for this Category. If local management does not provide clearance and approval of the Nominee and/or Nominator featured in the video or having posted the video, such video is excluded from participation and will not be submitted to the Judges.
The Participants who submitted the next top 9 most engaged videos in each Category as provided above will be considered substitute videos in case the top 9 most engaged videos, Nominees or Nominators do not meet the requirements for participation as detailed in Articles 3 and 4 of the Awards and as described above.
The selection of the winners will take place within a week after April 8th, 2023 for each Category. The winner selected by the Judges for each Category will be contacted via Direct Message (DM) or messages sent by Teleperformance Group Marketing Department on TikTok or Instagram respectively. The winner will be required to provide the following information:
- he/she shall provide his/her name, email address, CCMS ID and country of location. Teleperformance Group Marketing Department will forward this information to the local Marketing Department of the applicable Teleperformance Group company for confirmation that the winner has an active employment agreement or employment relationship with the Teleperformance Group company.
The local Marketing Department or Human Resources Department of the applicable Teleperformance Group Company will request the bank details of the winner to send the prize (for cash prize).
If the winner chosen by the Judges is not an employee of a Teleperformance Group company as set forth in Article 3, he/she will be disqualified and one of the substitute winners will be selected by the Judges for the applicable Category from the top 9 most engaged videos as described above; if that substitute winner is disqualified, then the next substitute winner will be selected by the applicable Judges, and so on until a qualified winner among the top 9 most engaged videos is identified. If neither the first winner nor any of the substitute winners for the applicable Category are active employees of a Teleperformance Group company, the selection of the winner among Participants will be carried out again by the Judges of the applicable Category from the next top 9 videos out of TikTok videos and Instagram Reels submitted to the Awards with the highest sum of the number of Likes, Shares and Comments.
If the winner does not respond to the Direct Message sent on TikTok or Instagram by the Teleperformance TikTok account or Teleperformance Instagram account within 3 days after the Direct Message or message was sent, the substitute winner will be selected from the top 9 most engaged videos as described above. The winner will receive only one Direct Message or message to which he/she has to respond within 3 days as mentioned above; he/she will not receive reminders in case he/she does not respond to the Direct Message or message.
5. Announcement of the winner
The announcement of the winners of each Category will take place during during a live event on Teleperformance page in the LinkedIn on April 15th, 2023. The goal is to get to know each one of the 3 Nominee winners, their story, how their leadership has changed Teleperformance, and how they can be an inspiration for all women in TP and around the world.
Teleperformance TikTok account and Teleperformance Instagram account will communicate the name and country of location of the winner(s) for each Category on TikTok and Instagram respectively and Teleperformance Group may also communicate them on Teleperformance Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn official accounts and/or in the Metaverse and/or during a Metaverse and/or LinkedIn event. This will be done once the winners have been contacted and confirmed that they meet all the requirements in accordance with Articles 3 and 4.
6. Prize and delivery
The prize to be awarded to each Nominee winner in each Category of the Awards is a sum of USD 500 or an equivalent in local currency depending on the countries where the winner is located.
In addition to the above prize, the prize to be awarded additionally to each Nominee winner is a donation to a non-government organization, as requested by the Nominee winner and approved by the Organizer, of USD 500 or an equivalent in local currency depending on the countries where the winner is located.
In addition to the above prizes, the prize to be awarded additionally to each Nominee winner is a badge of honor.
The prize to be awarded to the Nominator winner (the one that nominated the Nominee winner) is USD 250 or an equivalent in local currency depending on the countries where the winner is located.
The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes described above with another prize of substantially equivalent value. The Organizer reserves the right to complement any of the prizes with another prize of any or no value.
Each of the prizes is nominative and cannot be attributed to a person other than the winners selected according to Article 4. Any of the prizes or the awarding of any of the prizes shall not be grounds for any dispute whatsoever, nor for its exchange or replacement. Participants are informed that the sale or exchange of non-monetary prizes is strictly prohibited. The Organizer shall not be liable for any incidents resulting out of the use of any of the prizes by the winner. The prizes will not benefit from any remedies or warranties.
The Organizer reserves the rights not to attribute any of the prizes to the winner if he/she does not comply with the requirements of the Rules.
Delivery of the prizes
The delivery costs will be borne by the Organizer. The prizes will be transferred or shipped to the winners in each Category of the Awards within a maximum period of 2 months after the official announcement of the respective winner of the Awards by Teleperformance Group.
The Organizer cannot be held responsible for sending any of the prizes to an incorrect address due to the negligence of the winner. If any of the prizes could not be delivered to the winner’s address for any reason beyond the Organizer's control, the respective prize will definitely remain the property of the Organizer.
7. Personal Data
The personal data concerning the Participants, collected within the framework of the Awards on the legal basis of consent, are mandatory and necessary for the treatment of their participation and its management purposes.
By participating in the Awards, the Participants give their consent to and voluntarily authorize:
- the Organizer, acting as Data Controller, to collect, access and use their TikTok User Name and Instagram User Name, for sending the Direct Message (DM) and messages to the winner;
- the Organizer, acting as Data Controller, to use first, last and/or middle name(s), of Nominees and Nominators, their phones, e-mails, country, phone and posts (including republishing the posts) as described above and to organize the Award and if required to add them to other Awards related content, including but not limited to, the Top most liked videos of the week, or in the creation of other videos that could be published by Teleperformance Group on social media and in Metaverse, including, without limitation TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- the Organizer, acting as Data Controller and the companies of Teleperformance Group, as processor, to process (including but not limited to collect, access, and transfer) the following personal data of the winner: first name, last name, email address, CCMS ID, residence address for the purpose of participating in the Awards.
The Participants understand, acknowledge, and accept that their personal data may be transferred to countries, territories or organizations that are located outside the European Economic Area and are not recognized as ensuring an adequate level of protection by the European Commission. Furthermore, the Participants expressly and voluntarily agree, consent, give their permission to, and allow the Organizer to disclose their personal data to any companies of Teleperformance Group that might be used to determine, based on built-in functionality of TikTok and Instagram, which of the videos submitted for the Awards received the highest numbers of Likes, Shares and Comments.
The Participants understand, acknowledge, and accept that their first name and last name as well as their country of location will publicly be shared by Teleperformance Group on Teleperformance TikTok account and Teleperformance Instagram account and may also be publicly shared by Teleperformance Group on Teleperformance Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn official accounts and in Metaverse in case they are the winner of the Awards.
Teleperformance Group will retain the Participants’ personal data for 2 months after the end of the Awards. Teleperformance Group may retain the Participant’ personal data for a longer period if he/she is the winner of the Awards: his/her personal data may be retained until the prize has been delivered to him/her if the prize is delivered more than 2 months after the end of the Awards.
The Participants understand that they may withdraw from the Awards at any time by deleting their TikTok and Instagram posts videos submitted for the Awards as specified in these Rules. Such withdrawal from the Awards will not affect any prior processing activities carried out or have any other detrimental effect on them.
8. Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, any prize that becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Organizer's control may be substituted with a similar prize of equivalent value. Teleperformance Group (including their respective officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages or losses) arising out of the Awards or use of the prize, except for liabilities that cannot be excluded by law.
Teleperformance Group shall not be liable for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information provided during or in connection with the Awards if such failure to provide information is due to any cause beyond Teleperformance Group’s control.
Teleperformance Group shall not be liable for any force majeure event or any other causes
beyond Teleperformance Group’s control.
Teleperformance Group shall not be liable for any problems or technical malfunction of any phone, network, servers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion, or any combination of the foregoing, or for any other technical malfunction related to or resulting from participation in the Awards, or from downloading materials related to this Awards. If, for any reason whatsoever, this Awards cannot be run as planned due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized interventions, technical failures or for any other reason beyond Teleperformance Group’s control, Teleperformance Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or delay the Awards, subject to written instructions in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Should a failure in the winner determination system result in an excessive number of winners, the Organizer will not be liable to all Participants beyond the total number of prizes announced in these Rules, i.e., one prize per Category. In the event of such a failure, the Organizer may decide to declare the entire process of determining the winner null and void and cancel the Awards, and at its sole option, re-run the Awards at a later time. The Organizer reserves the right, however, not to cancel the Awards and to award a validly won prize if the determination of the actual winner is technically feasible and fair to all Participants.
The Organizer may cancel all or part of the Awards if it appears that a fraud has occurred in any form whatsoever, particularly in the computerized system or in the determination of the winner. In this case, the Organizer reserves the right not to award the prize to the person the Organizer identifies as committing or assisting in the fraud. Teleperformance Group shall not incur any liability of any kind towards the Participants as a result of any fraud committed.
Teleperformance Group shall have no liability for the content and use of TikTok, Instagram or YouTube by the Participants.
9. Intellectual property
All brands or product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners.
Any reproduction, affixing, use or reference of these trademarks or of any element of the Awards, which would be made for any purpose whatsoever, on any medium whatsoever and/or by any process whatsoever, to the signs mentioned above, without the authorization of their owners, is illegal.
10. Consents and recommendations. Copyright.
By participating in the Awards, the Participants agree to the below:
- The Participants take part in the Awards of their own free will and personal choice, excluding any link of subordination and any professional activity
- The time spent participating in the Awards is not and shall never be considered working
- If at the time of the participation in the Awards rules or recommendations related to COVID- 19 are applicable, then the Participants understand and will comply with Teleperformance Policies on COVID- 19 Coronavirus (for Participants only while at work) and recommendations of respective national and local public sanitary and healthcare authorities in the country where the Participants are taking part in the Awards, including but not limited to the necessity to keep social distancing while taking part on the Awards by maintaining a physical distance between people (keeping a distance of at least one meter as recommended by World Health Organisation, at least 6 feet as recommended by U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or other distance recommended by national and local public sanitary and healthcare authorities in the country where the Participants are taking part in the Awards) and reducing the number of times people come into close contact with each other.
- The Participants represent that they are in good physical condition and have no medical reason or impairment that might prevent them from their intended participation in the Awards, that Teleperformance Group or any of its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, representatives, and/or affiliated entities (collectively referred to herein as the “Released Parties”) do not give the Participants any medical advice relating to the Participants’ medical or physical condition and/or the Participants’ ability to participate in the Awards.
- If the Participants have any health or medical concerns at any time before, during or after their participation in the Awards, they will immediately withdraw from the Awards and/or discuss them with their doctor, as may be appropriate.
- The Participants declare that they have their own personal insurance covering any and all bodily injuries or material damages that they may sustain while participating in the Awards, and only the Participants shall be responsible for any accident, injury or damage the Participants may sustain.
- The Participants acknowledge that they have carefully read these Rules and fully understand that it is a release of all liability against the Released Parties. In addition, the Participants hereby waive any right that they may have otherwise had to bring a legal action or assert any claim for injury or loss of any kind against any of the Released Parties for negligence arising out of or relating to the Participants’ participation in the Awards in which the Participants have chosen to participate or on account of any injury, illness, disease, accident, or damage to or loss of the Participants’ personal property.
- The Participants understand that before posting any video within the framework of the Awards, the Participants must check whether the music eventually used is still protected by Copyright, and in the affirmative the Participants must request the authorization of its author(s)/Copyright owner(s). The Participants acknowledge that any video posted on TikTok and Instagram must comply with the above requirements and will be of the Participants’ own responsibility. Moreover, the Participants acknowledge that they will not infringe any third parties’ intellectual property rights during their participation to the Awards either for the purpose of creating the video.
- Without expectation of compensation or any other remuneration, now or in the future, the Participants give their consent to and voluntarily authorize Teleperformance Group to make use of the Participants’ photographic images, videos, audio and testimonials that the Participants submitted to the Awards and the Participants’ associated personal data, including processing (including but not limited to collection, access, and transfer), for the purpose of promoting and marketing Teleperformance Group activity related to addressing the Awards; this may include any derivative works, NFTs, videos and numeric films, printed (brochures, presentations and newsletters) and electronic publications, audios, online presentations, press releases, photo galleries, news media, social media, advertising materials, through Internet, Metaverse, online and off-line media channels, including any other media that Teleperformance Group might use to promote Teleperformance Group in the future. Such use and publications are intended for an indefinite period in any and all countries of the The Participants understand that those may be viewed by any person over the Internet and it cannot be ruled out that such person makes further use of those.
11. Dispute and governing law.
By participating in the Awards, the Participants accept the Rules without reservation. In the event that any provision of these Rules is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be limited or stricken to the minimum extent necessary so that these Rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and be enforceable.
Any dispute must be sent to the Organizer by registered mail within one (1) month of the end of the Awards.
These Rules are governed by French laws and any dispute shall be subject to the competent jurisdiction in France.