TP She Talks - Featuring with Maureen Fahey
SVP, Technology and Operations US BANK
Maureen Fahey, SVP, Technology and Operations at US Bank, has over 35 years of experience of which almost 20 years are in banking and financial services. Maureen worked at Prudential, Sprint, and Eschelon Telecom before entering financial services in 2003 when joining Wells Fargo Bank as Vice President, International Risk Management and Compliance, Technology and Operations. After 12 years at Wells Fargo, Maureen joined US Bank in 2015 and is Senior Vice President - Technology and Operations - Risk and Compliance Programs, Governance, and Regulatory Services.
EVP of Client Services, Back-Office & Digital Solutions
EVP of Client Services, Back-Office & Digital Solutions at TP, has over 28 years of experience in Core Banking and BPO Industry and she leads some of the marquis clients for TP today. In addition to being a Global Account Executive on the BFSI team, she is also the global leader for driving back-office and digital solutions for the vertical. Rupa has industry experience having worked at organizations such as Citibank in the past and has expertise in operations and delivery excellence. Rupa is also a leader in TP Women for India and Middle East and is part of the Global TP Women leadership team. In her personal time, Rupa has a passion for music and physical fitness.
Diversity is our most important resource
We take a collective responsibility to create an environment where women feel included
Teleperformance is committed to the following principles for the advancement of TP Women.
- Establish high-level corporate leadership and accountability for gender equality.
- Measure and publicly report on progress to achieve gender equality through initiatives and advocacy.
- Provide internal training on implicit bias and gender issues for men and women.
- Promote education, training, and professional development for women.
- Treat all women and men fairly at work and ensure the safety and well-being of all women and men workers.