Politica dei fornitori
1. Supplier Policy Objectives
This Policy sets the global standards and expectations as to how we and our suppliers conduct ourselves. The policy includes a set of guidelines covering
• The role of Procurement within Teleperformance
• The core values and principles of Teleperformance;
• The expectations between Teleperformance and our suppliers; and
• The expectations of our Procurement personnel.
The policy has been written to ensure that the manner in which procurement is conducted is transparent and understood by all key stakeholders. The policy sets a range of expectations pertaining to how business will be conducted between Teleperformance and our suppliers. These practices also align us with our client expectations, social responsibility and reflect the operating philosophies and core values of Teleperformance and establish an unwavering support of integrity in all procurement activities.
Working and acting ethically in all facets of our business are our top priorities at Teleperformance and maintaining the high standards of honesty, integrity and safety that our fellow employees, shareholders, clients, vendors, and visitors all expect from Teleperformance requires every employee’s constant commitment.
Teleperformance expects employees and suppliers to understand the “Supplier Policy” and operate according to the guidelines contained in this document which is a natural extension of our Code of Ethics and Anti- Corruption policies.
2. Teleperformance Procurement
Teleperformance Procurement is a supply chain organization delivering value by strategically sourcing goods and services and ensuring delivery to Teleperformance operations by pplying uniform and reliable procurement processes. Procurement supports and promotes the Teleperformance goals of health and safety and interacts with suppliers on the basic principles of respect and integrity.
Teleperformance Procurement is the primary operator of the inbound supply chain for all Teleperformance operations. We are responsible to ensure the right good or service is delivered to the right place, at the right time, at fair market prices. With the support of the Teleperformance Executive Committee, the responsibilities and objectives of Procurement are:
- To ensure that all commitments for goods and services are made only by appropriate personnel through authorized and managed systems and processes.
- To incorporate the operational needs, specifications and evaluation criteria, as pr ovided by each requestor.
- To ensure compliance and competition while taking advantage of group synergies.
- To maintain a central communication channel for suppliers wishing to provide products or services to Teleperformance.
3. Procurement Mission
The mission of Procurement is to improve the financial and competitive position of Teleperformance. The purpose of this policy is to outline the Teleperformance Procurement standards and processes, ensure the procurement methods are transparent and are understood by all stakeholders and suppliers. This document establishes expectations between Teleperformance and suppliers on how business will be conducted.
4. Procurement Operations
To increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the inbound supply chain process, Procurement will coordinate the following initiatives:
We will ensure that:
- All commitments for goods and services are made only through authorized systems and processes and in accordance with established levels of authority.
- Our commitment of funds is authorized and recorded in a manner consistent with proper commercial practices and financial authorities.
- Suppliers will not be engaged before the appropriate form of commercial agreement is authorized.
- Develop sourcing strategies appropriate to the goods or services required.
- Coordinate with end-users regarding prospective suppliers and negotiate supply contracts when there is not an existing supply arrangement;
- Utilize key processes, including:
- Understanding the needs and desired outcomes of end-users;
- Conducting the procurement process for goods and services using end-user specifications and evaluation criteria, including local suppliers and health, safety and environmental factors.
- Developing procurement strategies for all capital and operational projects;
- Using Requests for Quote (RFQ), Requests for Proposals (RFP), Requests for Information (RFI), or electronic sourcing tools, as applicable;
- Providing potential suppliers with standard terms of contract; and
- Managing the commercial interface including contract management, implementation and administration.
- Ensure that adequate inventory levels of our most frequently ordered items are maintained;
- Generate purchase orders and track product delivery if an item is in inventory;
- Source the item and track product delivery if an item is not in inventory;
- Manage low-dollar purchases through other processes and procedures; and
- Maintain all data required to support Procurement activities, including vendor, pricing and catalogue information.
- Coordinate with end-users in the development of inventory and asset management strategies;
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of all goods and services.
4.5. Control Procedures
- Measure and report performance across Source, Buy, and Deliver activities; and
- Coordinate with Internal Audit on the development and implementation of appropriate control processes.
5. Doing Business with Our Suppliers
Innovative, safe and efficient suppliers are key to the success of Teleperformance.Teleperformance expects to participate in a fair and competitive marketplace and to provide a fair evaluation and selection process that is applied consistently to all prospective suppliers.
5.1. Responding to Tenders
- Safety and quality of goods and services delivered are critical to Teleperformance; therefore, pre-qualification of suppliers may be conducted before suppliers are accepted into a procurement process.
- We typically invite bids from suppliers with the potential to meet our business needs.
- Prospective suppliers may be asked to participate using any, or a combination of, the following processes:
- Online tender, including reverse auctions or sealed bids; and/or
- Direct negotiation.
- During the procurement process, we are committed to protecting the confidentiality of supplier information and ensuring a fair and consistent process is applied to all prospective suppliers.
- Procurement, with appropriate coordination with end-users, will consider many factors while analyzing supplier bids and will decide which bid, if any, will be accepted.
- We recognize suppliers who prioritize value creation and commit to processes of improvement.
5.2. Conducting Business
- After a prospective supplier is awarded the business and has entered into a contract with Teleperformance, orders for goods or services will be initiated through the issue of purchase orders or other approved purchasing methods.
- Goods or services must not be provided to Teleperformance without first receiving a valid purchase order or other approved purchasing method.
- Teleperformance reserves the right to refuse payment to suppliers unless a valid and complete invoice is provided that includes a reference to the applicable purchase order or approved purchase method.
- Suppliers are expected to ensure that all goods and services are in accordance with the required specifications and will be provided on-time and at the correct prices.
- Suppliers are expected to be able to conduct business in an electronic manner, including the automation of the purchase-to-pay process and the transmission of purchase orders and invoices.
- Suppliers are expected not to make any public announcement or disclose any information as to the contract to provide goods or services to Teleperformance.
- Suppliers may not use the logo, trademarks or name of Teleperformance.
6. Teleperformance Conduct
All Teleperformance employees and contractors working in the Source, Buy and Deliver functions are required to act in accordance with Teleperformance policies, procedures and their terms of employment.
In addition to the Teleperformance Values and dedication to our clients’ success procurement personnel are committed to the following:
Complying with Teleperformance Policies and Laws:
- Personnel are required to comply will all Teleperformance policies.
- Teleperformance personnel are required to ensure all transactions are carried out in accordance with internal control procedures.
- Teleperformance personnel are required to maintain high levels of integrity in all business relationships. They must never solicit or accept bribes, gifts, entertainment or any other improper illegal contributions or other payments that;
- Are based on the intent or take on the appearance of unethical or compromising conduct in relationships, actions and communications.
- Conflict with the lawful interests of Teleperformance.
- That may negatively influence, or appear to influence, supply management decisions.
- All Teleperformance personnel must abide by all applicable laws.
- Personnel are required to act in accordance with all policies and laws in regards to privacy and data protection. This includes treating all supplier information, including pricing, drawings and know-how with the strictest confidence.
- Teleperformance forbids the sharing of commercially sensitive information including, price lists, elements of price, discounts, rebates, contract negotiations, capacity, production, costs, commercial strategies, market share, clients or intention to bid with any competitors.
- Personnel are prohibited from participating in any restrictive trade practice or unfair competition activities.
- All Teleperformance personnel have an obligation to disclose to Procurement all personal and family relationships with current or potential suppliers.
7. Supplier Conduct
Teleperformance takes a disciplined approach to economic, social and environmental aspects of its activities; and conducts its business with integrity, honesty and fairness.
Teleperformance seeks to build a foundation of compliance with local laws, regulations and international standards; and supports free and fair competition, prohibits bribery and seeks to avoid conflicts of interest.
Teleperformance values suppliers who demonstrate that they operate in a manner consistent with Teleperformance standards and policies; expects its business partners to maintain high standards and is prepared to withdraw from business relationships with suppliers that do not meet minimum standards and cannot provide a plan to quickly rectify deficiencies.
7.1. UN Global Compact
In accordance with the United Nations Global Compact*, Teleperformance suppliers should embrace and support the following guidelines;
1) Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and 2) make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
3) Business should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
4) the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory Labor;
5) the effective abolition of child Labor; and
6) the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
7) Business are asked to support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
8) undertake initiative to promote greater environmental responsibility; and
9) encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
10) Businesses should work against the corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
- The extension of personal gifts and gratuities to Teleperformance personnel that could be interpreted as seeking preferred treatment is expressly prohibited.
7.2. Business Integrity
- Ongoing measurement of acceptable supplier conduct requires suppliers providing products or services with a value that exceeds ten (10) million Euro annually to complete and submit the Teleperformance Group Supplier Qualification Questionnaire no less than once every two (2) years.
- Suppliers must be committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct when dealing with workers, suppliers, clients and government and regulatory authorities.
- Suppliers will support fair competition with integrity and adhere to applicable laws, standards and regulations in every jurisdiction in which they do business.
- Compensation and benefits should be competitive and comply with applicable local laws, including those relating to minimum wages, overtime compensation, and legally mandated benefits.
- Working hours, including overtime, should comply with applicable local laws regulating hours of work.
- Suppliers must be committed to protecting the confidentiality of all Teleperformance information whether in electronic, oral, printed, written, or other tangible or intangible forms, which may include, but is not limited to, financial information, business plans, customer or client lists, marketing or sales plans, pricing or pricing strategies, customer proposals, operational techniques, methods of operation, strategic plans, discoveries, ideas, concepts, know-how, software, techniques, designs, specifications, drawings, blueprints, tracings, diagrams, models, samples, flow charts, data, computer programs, disks, diskettes, tapes and other technical, legal or business information.
- Suppliers will prohibit the sharing or exchanging of any price, cost or other competitive information and will prohibit any collusion conduct with; (i) any third party supplier in respect to any proposed, pending or current contract; and (ii) any competitor of Teleperformance.
- Supplier and Supplier personnel have an obligation to disclose to Procurement all personal and family relationships with current or former Teleperformance employees and/or contractors.
7.3. Conflict of Interest
- Suppliers are required to respect and protect the intellectual property rights of Teleperformance. Any intellectual property provided to a supplier during the course of conducting business may only be used for its intended purpose.
- Suppliers are required to store and maintain any Teleperformance intellectual property securely, safely and confidentially and not make it available to third parties, including subcontractors without express written consent from Teleperformance.
- Suppliers are accountable to ensure compliance with applicable laws pertaining to importation, exportation, customs requirements, regulations, rules and controls of the supply of goods to Teleperformance.
- Suppliers are accountable to ensure that any documentation or invoices provided to Teleperformance or any relevant authority are accurate and truthful.
8. Teleperformance and Supplier Interaction
Innovative, safe and efficient suppliers are essential to the success of Teleperformance. Teleperformance expects to participate in a fair and competitive marketplace and to provide a fair evaluation and selection process that is applied consistently to all prospective suppliers.
8.1. Supplier Selection
- Procurement invites bids from suppliers that have the potential to meet the business needs.
- Quality of goods and services delivered are critical to Teleperformance; therefore, prequalification of suppliers may be conducted before suppliers are accepted into a procurement process.
- Prospective suppliers may be asked to participate using any of the following, or a combination of the following sourcing processes; (i) traditional Request for Information, Quote or Proposal; (ii) online tender, including reverse auctions or sealed bids; (iii) direct negotiation. In the event Teleperformance engages suppliers in any of the aforementioned sourcing processes, Teleperformance reserves the right to make one award, multiple awards or no award and may cancel such process at any time, if so doing is in the best interest of Teleperformance.
- During the procurement process, Teleperformance is committed to protecting the confidentiality of supplier information and ensuring a fair and consistent process is applied to all prospective suppliers.
- Procurement, with appropriate coordination with clients and/or end-users will consider many factors while analyzing supplier bids and will decide which bid, if any, will be accepted.
- Teleperformance is committed to identifying and establishing effective and positive business relationships with diverse suppliers. This commitment is supported by the undertaking to implement and maintain a process that promotes contracting with, educating, and mentoring a diverse supply base.
- Procurement also recognizes and seeks suppliers who actively work on opportunities for value creation and commit to processes of improvement.
- Suppliers will not be engaged before the appropriate form of commercial agreement is authorized in accordance with Procurement’s operating procedures.
- All commitments for goods and services must be made by Teleperformance authorized personnel through systems and processes authorized by Procurement.
- In an effort to maintain a competitive environment, all commodities, categories and suppliers are subject to spot bids and/or formal bids.
8.2. Conducting Business:
- After a prospective supplier is awarded the business and has entered into a contract with Teleperformance, orders for goods are services will be initiated through the issue of purchase orders.
- Goods or services must not be provided to Teleperformance without first receiving a valid purchase order or other approved purchasing method.
- Teleperformance reserves the right to refuse payment to suppliers unless a valid and complete invoice is provided that includes a reference to the applicable purchase order.
- Suppliers are expected to ensure that all goods and services are in accordance with the required specifications and will be provided on time and at the correct prices.
- Suppliers are expected to be able to conduct business in an electronic manner including the automation of the purchase-to-pay process, transmission of purchase orders and invoices as well as ongoing reporting requirements.
- Suppliers are expected not to make public announcement or disclose any information as to the contract to provide goods or services to Teleperformance.
- Suppliers may not use the logo, trademarks or name of Teleperformance in any public way without prior written consent.
- Suppliers are required to conduct business in a professional manner and always represent the best interest of the business objectives of Teleperformance including but not limited to; ensuring ethical behavior, reducing costs, enhancing value, reducing wastes, increasing operating and energy efficiency.
- Suppliers are required to have capable and competent personnel.
- Suppliers are required to maintain appropriate quality assurance systems.
- Suppliers must ensure the timeliness and accuracy of all data and information reported to Teleperformance.
Teleperformance reserves the right to refuse supplier’s personnel from accessing Teleperformance systems, premises or locations. Any questions or concerns regarding the contents herein should be directed to: Purchasing@Teleperformance.com.
9. CSR Committee
It is the responsibility of the CSR Committee to develop and disseminate relevant policies, to answer questions, to analyze and stop any potential breach of this Code and to give instructions to implement active measures to maximize compliance.
The CSR Committee can be contacted through the e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The policies and procedures contained herein are a guide; they are not intended to create any contractual obligation or right. Teleperformance reserves the right to interpret its policies and to vary its procedures when it determines it appropriate, and may at its sole discretion change, make exceptions to, or discontinue any of the provisions in this document at any time, without advance notice.