For over forty years, Teleperformance has been driven by a passion to create exceptional customer experiences. With a vast global footprint, we continuously strive to make each interaction matter; we are committed to make each interaction simpler, faster, and safer.
In Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), Teleperformance continues to hit high marks in elevating the customer experience. We are pleased to announce that Teleperformance in EMEA has been recognized as a Leader in Everest Group’s Customer Experience Management (CXM)—Service Providers in EMEA 2021 PEAK Matrix® Assessment.
Everest Group is a research firm focused on strategic IT, business services, engineering services, and sourcing. Its PEAK Matrix® is a trusted analysis of providers, their solutions, and locations across various sectors and different service markets globally. The assessment provides in-depth analysis of a service provider, including its vision, strategy, digital and tech solutions, market success, buyer feedback, and investments. In Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix® for Customer Experience Management Service Providers in EMEA 2021 report, 25 CXM service providers were featured and categorized under the following: Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants. Teleperformance in EMEA is named a “Leader” in the report.
Here is a summary of Teleperformance in EMEA’s key strengths that are taken from the report:
- The largest CXM services provider with over 98,000 employees
- Catering to various industries and sectors, including retail, BFSI, telecom, technology, and the public sector
- Delivering services in over 45 languages, and leveraging over 80 regional and multilingual hubs in Greece, Egypt, Portugal, Lithuania, and Poland
- Providing added value through Technology, Analytics, and Process Excellence (T.A.P.™), a transformation framework that focuses on innovation and is supported by the latest technologies
- The overall capabilities of the Teleperformance Cloud Campus (remote work), TP Client (workforce management), and TP Bot (conversational AI)
- Partnerships with technology companies that enabled higher business transformational value for clients
- Buyer feedback from EMEA named customer-centricity, leadership quality, and global best practices as Teleperformance in EMEA’s key strengths
Vice President of Everest Group David Rickard shared his thoughts on Teleperformance in EMEA’s recent recognition. “Teleperformance was a Leader in Everest Group’s EMEA CXM PEAK Matrix®, due to it demonstrating deep delivery capabilities across the entire EMEA region, through 98,000 plus employees situated in 80+ regional and multi-lingual hubs,” said Rickard. “The deep regional presence is complemented by its remote customer experience platform, Cloud Campus, that enables its work-at-home capabilities, as well as comprehensive security and fraud detection solutions. It also delivers transformation for clients through its T.A.P.™, Technology, Analytics, and Process framework, which supports over 1,200 bots and 100+ digital platforms and has over 100 knowledge experts based in EMEA.”
Once again, we would like to thank Everest Group for this prestigious recognition! Congratulations to our teams in EMEA for this well-deserved milestone. Here’s to a brighter future ahead for all of us! #ProudtobeTP