Teleperformance provides excellence in customer experience in the Asia Pacific region as it navigates the post-pandemic environment.
The APAC region is slowly gaining momentum, carried forward by resilience and innovation. In a competitive CX outsourcing industry, service providers must adapt and utilize the latest technology to constantly meet and address the changing behavior and expectations of consumers.
Leveraging emerging technology and constantly expanding a strong regional and business presence in the APAC region, Teleperformance continues to push for excellence in customer experience. We are grateful to form partnerships with leading companies that trust our capabilities to deliver superior CX. Fortified by our high-tech, high-touch approach, our passion for innovation and meaningful interactions allows us to tailor solutions to address our clients’ needs and challenges.
Excellence in Customer Experience
At Teleperformance, driving innovation plays an integral role in achieving operational excellence. In the APAC region, we are proud and grateful to be recognized once again for service excellence and strong overall performance. We are pleased to announce that Teleperformance is the recipient of the 2023 Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Company of the Year award in the Asia-Pacific customer experience outsourcing services industry!
The esteemed Frost & Sullivan awards this recognition to companies “at the forefront of innovation and growth in their respective industries.” Frost & Sullivan goes through a rigorous process in evaluating and assessing the nominees, which includes a best practices criteria across two dimensions: Visionary Innovation and Performance and Customer Impact.
Frost & Sullivan’s assessment highlighted Teleperformance’s growth trajectory and leadership in the region. It detailed Teleperformance’s service capabilities that utilize technology to ensure quality, security, and reliability. The assessment briefly mentioned the Technology, Analytics, and Process Excellence (T.A.P.™) framework that offers transformational benefits to Teleperformance clients in the APAC region. Moreover, Frost & Sullivan also listed Teleperformance’s innovation tools that leverage AI, automation, and analytics. These tools result in simpler, faster, safer interactions that ultimately enhance CX and fuel service delivery.
Here are more highlights from the assessment:
- Teleperformance continues to leverage its excellence in customer experience as the leading global provider of outsourced, digitally integrated business services with 420,000 CX experts in 88 countries, servicing 170 markets
- Operational consistency was achieved through strengthened remote work capabilities provided by the Teleperformance Cloud Campus
- Teleperformance utilizes transformational tools that drive innovation, enhance customer engagement, and deliver enhanced CX, including StoryfAI (AI-powered translation solution for non-voice conversations), After-Call Work Bot (automates post-call activities), Visual Interactive IVR, Time Tree (back-office productivity tool), End-to-end Transformation Analytics, TP Recommender, TP Interact (analytics), and TP Prompto (sentiment analysis)
- Service delivery capabilities are fortified through a complete portfolio of digital transformation solutions, as well as new expansions in the region through Cloud Campus countries in Vietnam, Thailand, and Cambodia
- Teleperformance’s continued expansion of client portfolio and continued acceleration in the global market positively impacted our ability to deliver an “impressive financial performance in APAC and worldwide.” In the assessment, it was stated that Teleperformance’s English-speaking and Asia-Pacific (EWAP) linguistic region, which contributes over one-third of the company’s revenue, recorded 19.3% revenue growth and an astounding 18.5% growth in H1 2022.
- Teleperformance’s unrivalled regional footprint among CX outsourcing providers was also recognized, with 11 service delivery markets in the APAC region
- Teleperformance’s consistent Great Place to Work® and Best Workplaces recognitions strengthen our commitment to be an Employer of Choice for our employees and a Force of Good to our communities
We are beyond honored to be the recipient of this prestigious recognition from Frost & Sullivan! This award only solidifies our path towards delivering exceptional CX to our clients and their customers in the APAC region, and cements our position as a global leader in digitally integrated business services. Congratulations to our teams in the Asia Pacific region! It’s time to celebrate. Together, we are #ProudToBeTP!