Teleperformance EMEA is looking for an ambitious and self-driven back-end software developer to join our team!
You will be involved in development, customization, configuration, testing and deployment of our applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional software.
At our company, you will be working with the latest technologies and you will have the chance to advance and grow your career.
Our technology stack
Our team tends to use Microsoft stack of technologies with C# as the main programming language and .NET 6 as the main framework for the backend and middleware with a focus in cross-platform development.
Other technologies include: UWP, MSSQL, Kubernetes, Docker, Atlassian Stack, Git, Azure services, Microsoft Bot, Redis etc.
What you will be doing:
- Design and build functional applications.
- Maintain and improve existing applications.
- Identify the customer needs, understand their concerns and find the best solution.
- Fix the bugs and prevent them in the future.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Learn something new and try it;
- Coach your colleagues, share your knowledge, generate ideas;
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems;
- Team player with a good attitude;
What you need to be successful:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field;
- At least 3 years of experience as a software developer;
- Experience with .NET, C# and T-SQL;
- Comfortable with Agile practices;
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience with Atlassian stack and Azure Services;
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker
What we offer
An opportunity to learn the required skills, a competitive salary, one of the best offices in Albania, international team and international projects, ability to develop not only the code, but also yourself.
Apply sending your CV at the following e-mail address: email@example.com until 20.12.2022
Please specify the position you are applying for!