Database support specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or similar
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in Microsoft SQL.
- Knowledge of SQL how to write scripts for reporting from database
- Knowledge of IIS web server administration and management
- C1 level of English required
- B2 level of Italian required
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Workflow design, development, and maintenance
- Integration of various CTI (Computer and Telephony Integration) solutions to the contact Centre architecture according to client need
- Managing database access
- Very good knowledge of Unix/Linux operating system.
- Responsible for the Microsoft SQL database ensuring continuous improvement
- Working experience with MSSQL administration tools
- Administration of Omnichannel CRM components and tools
- Creation and maintenance of queries and stored procedures
- Generation of historical and real time database reports
- Strictly adhere to process, instructions, policies, and standards.
- Writing reports, documentation, and operating manuals
Required Qualifications to Be Successful In This Role
- SQL knowledge is required
- Data analysis
- Knowledge of contact centre operational dynamics related to CTI (Computer Telephony Integration), Enterprise Reporting utilizing Contact Center Enterprise solutions to solve contact centre related issues
- Experience maintaining and administering a SQL Server Reporting Services server.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Must be able to show initiative and flexibility in a dynamic environment.
- Robotic Process Automation, AI, software development and scripting knowledge is a plus
These certifications are a plus for the candidates:
Microsoft SQL certification(s)
Azure Database Administrator
Interested? Apply sending your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org until 25/01/2023
Please specify the position you are applying for!